Arians Out After This Season--ABC15 Phoenix

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What is Arians record as HC without Carson Palmer, who has played very, very well in his time there.

It's below .500.

He was 3-3 with Palmer this year who is declining now.

With backups, he sucked azz. Just like every HC.

It's fun to see that arrogant fuck losing. I want to see him go out in flames and get fired.

Fuck Arians.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
His health has been bad for a couple of years now, so I say there is smoke to this fire.

And for the record you can't say "birds" & gang in same sentence. Sounds really lame if you ask me "birdgang" lame as Fck

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
59efee2f94cd6604300975.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
1. Favorite # is 7 (check)
2. QB rocking visor(check)
3. Steelers Uniform (super lite)
4. You can't tell me that, that ain't a good picture (check)
1. K.
2. K.
3. I like bumble bees too.
4. Sure I can.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And for the record you can't say "birds" & gang in same sentence. Sounds really lame if you ask me "birdgang" lame as Fck
lol. That's true.
That's like saying Butterfly Army.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What is Arians record as HC without Carson Palmer, who has played very, very well in his time there.

It's below .500.

He was 3-3 with Palmer this year who is declining now.

With backups, he sucked azz. Just like every HC.

It's fun to see that arrogant freak losing. I want to see him go out in flames and get fired.

freak Arians.

wUiqvl9.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He did have health problems last year as well. Couple that with the fact that the Cards window has closed, with most of their key player being close to retirement, and you are looking at a few seasons rebuilding. It would make sense for him to get out now.

Psycho_X

Legend
Might I recommend a guy named Jeff Fisher ...

I hear there is a guy fishing in Montana who has head coaching experience....

Last thing I want is Fisher in the NFC West. He'll bring back Greg Williams after the Browns clean house again this offseason. And they will make their entire season around beating the Rams like they did the Seahawks here and inflicting as much pain on them. Beating us twice and going 2-14 for the year while injuring a bunch of our players. Sadly I wish I was joking.

Stump23

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you discover this by reading press clippings ?
No, one of my best friends is a Cards season ticket holder and he texted it to me right when the news broke there. Why would you ask that question?