Are we going to be forced on Hard Knocks now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
With the Rams taking Michael Sam, HBO very well might be demanding for the Rams to be the team they get to watch

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I have a feeling. With our phenomenal draft and Michael Sam now on the team, we could be forced into it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'd love to see the inside scoop on the rams in training camp. i won't be complaining.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sam would be the least interesting Ram on the show. We'd probably be more focusing on Britt and others.

EliteRam

If we pick up Tebow in Free Agency it would be a lock of the century.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wouldn't mind seeing my team covered - exclusively - during the offseason.
If they can get derailed because this causes a "distraction", then they could never handle the media blitz of a Super Bowl.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL; don't penalize us for making a pick that you can spin into entertainment to your advantage!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Your dreaming if you think it's not going to be the gay guy getting all the coverage....
The dude does absolutely nothing, he's as close to a choir boy as this team can get and nobody on our team is gonna give him grief. They'd give up on him soon and start following Britt or any of the various guys with character issues.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I would love getting more Rams to feed my addiction, but at the same time IMO it would be a distraction for the team.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The dude does absolutely nothing, he's as close to a choir boy as this team can get and nobody on our team is gonna give him grief. They'd give up on him soon and start following Britt or any of the various guys with character issues.
Honestly, I hope you are right.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm not a fan of Hard Knocks, but if we get chosen ill be watching for sure. I doubt the focus is on a 7th rd draft pick though

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Honestly, I hope you are right.
I give it a 65% chance of happening like that if we get the nod.

Though I could be wrong, the media likes to stir shit up and there's just a high a chance that they'll just as soon start making shit up on the fly.

I can see the headlines now. "Long eats lunch with Sam, but then doesn't the next day, read more to find out about the homophobic truth behind the Long family."

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not a fan of Hard Knocks, but if we get chosen ill be watching for sure. I doubt the focus is on a 7th rd draft pick though
You want to bet on that? That is one thing that will give them huge attention/ratings

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd prefer to win the division by flying under the radar. I see no benefits to this very young team by being on a reality tv show.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd prefer to win the division by flying under the radar. I see no benefits to this very young team by being on a reality tv show.
M0Xh1z4.jpg