Are We Done?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Niners lose

Sea World wins

ARZ Wins

We're out of the division race officially

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are out of the division race. In order to make the Wildcard, we'd need Seattle, Detroit/Green Bay, and San Francisco all finish at 9-7 or worse and us to win out.

So yea, we are all but done.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
We were done with the Cards win. They are in first with 10 wins so we can't catch them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Done for the division.
Wild card looks pretty bleak as well. I think there's still a mathematic chance.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We are out of the division race. In order to make the Wildcard, we'd need Seattle, Detroit/Green Bay, and San Francisco all finish at 9-7 or worse and us to win out.

So yea, we are all but done.

You KNEW this was coming. You all but begged for it......

lm3jhj5.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You KNEW this was coming. You all but begged for it......

lm3jhj5.jpg

Yes. But we need Seattle and one of Green Bay or Detroit to lose out. That seems unlikely. And we need to win out. Also possibly unlikely.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too many blown games from a team that caught fire late. :cry:

Let's freak up the reamaining teams on the schedule and call it a season. :unsure:

OH SAMMY WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN!! I don't know what to do with him. I'd trade for Eli for durability in a blink right now.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A bleak wild card chance...but even if/when that disappears I think rooting for a 9-7 is still a big deal as a Rams fan....the past 10-12 years has been hard and a winning season would be awesome.

Rainram

Starter
Yea, we're pretty much done. Here's hoping we can spoil things for the Seahawks:cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I felt like we needed Seattle to lose today in Philly. If they can win there, it's looking grim.

Lol at SF tho.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Too many blown games from a team that caught fire late. :cry:

Let's freak up the reamaining teams on the schedule and call it a season. :unsure:

OH SAMMY WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN!! I don't know what to do with him. I'd trade for Eli for durability in a blink right now.

Kills me. Every year it seems we just blew one or two games stupidly. Next year I think we really put it together. I dont think anyone else at QB is the answer. We've really got to hope on Sam - and if he cant stay healthy I think Shaun Hill is good enough to get it done. If we'd have stuck with him at the start of the year who knows what would have happened. A brain fart vs Minnesota. Same vs Dallas. Same vs Philly. Same vs San Diego. There you go. Playoffs.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah only hopes for a wild card is tying between SEA and DET and winning one of the tie breakers. If either of those teams win another game (I'm considering SEA at 9-4 already) then we're done. We have to win out and be tied with another 9-7 team to have a chance of winning a tie breaker. Can't beat the tie breaker with PHI, or DAL since they beat us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we don't make it; I'd love to spoil positioning for the Seabags week 17.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
So that was a legit fumble by Kelce? How many times have we all seen a tuck and roll and toss the ball with a 1st down signal by the receiver? In this case Kelce. Seriously what am I missing?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
But on the bright side, at least the niners lost to the team we destroyed last week lol.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
So that was a legit fumble by Kelce? How many times have we all seen a tuck and roll and toss the ball with a 1st down signal by the receiver? In this case Kelce. Seriously what am I missing?
Black and white glasses....

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kills me. Every year it seems we just blew one or two games stupidly. Next year I think we really put it together. I dont think anyone else at QB is the answer. We've really got to hope on Sam - and if he cant stay healthy I think Shaun Hill is good enough to get it done. If we'd have stuck with him at the start of the year who knows what would have happened. A brain fart vs Minnesota. Same vs Dallas. Same vs Philly. Same vs San Diego. There you go. Playoffs.

Same vs ARZ, KC, and SF in the second halfs. That was under Davis, so I agree. (n)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
As good as we are playing right now, even if we make the playoffs, we aren't going to win the superbowl this year. But, we can still finish 9-7 and have the first winning record since Martz was here. No joke.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Yeah only hopes for a wild card is tying between SEA and DET and winning one of the tie breakers. If either of those teams win another game (I'm considering SEA at 9-4 already) then we're done. We have to win out and be tied with another 9-7 team to have a chance of winning a tie breaker. Can't beat the tie breaker with PHI, or DAL since they beat us.
Dallas didn't beat us the game was gift wrapped for them by the refs.