Are there any Rams who never disappointed you?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When I was 10 and watching the 1980 Super Bowl, the Rams players were like superheroes in my eyes. That feeling still lingers. I tend to look for the best in Ram players.... they gotta be pretty damn bad to be disappointing.
Right there with yuh. Sure. During some games, I'm disappointed with some plays. DJ and his screwing around almost getting caught instead of the easy TD comes to mind. Cromwell's missed INT in that game you mentioned is another.

But in general, they're my team and I rarely let disappointment with a particular player take over my mindset.

Probably why I tend to stay out of the GDT. :biggrin:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never thought Jackson was very good in short yardage and that disappointed me. Good player overall but man that got to me.

Kurt was so bad in 02 and that first game in 03 it left a bad taste for me personally.

Marshall
Ike
Torry
Pace
Aeneas
Kupp
AD
Stafford is on track

That's about it for my life time