Are there any QBs on the street right now, besides Tebow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Remember everyone making fun of SF this offseason?
We have one more win and they have a better QB playing right now.

fearsomefour

Legend
I liked what I saw of Phillip Sims who played for the Cardinals this pre season.
I don't know if he is on their practice squad or not.
To me, start looking for a possible starting QB and QB depth where ever you can. He may be a project guy but he has some skill, can move and is a big guy (6' 5") with a big enough arm.
Bring him in....

nighttrain

Legend
I liked what I saw of Phillip Sims who played for the Cardinals this pre season.
I don't know if he is on their practice squad or not.
To me, start looking for a possible starting QB and QB depth where ever you can. He may be a project guy but he has some skill, can move and is a big guy (6' 5") with a big enough arm.
Bring him in....
Definitely sounds like he is worth a look
train

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Tebow!

At least it wouldn't be this boring!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't quite understand the the logic behind bringing in some QB who might be worth a look or might have some potential, one who is is good-sized, one who has a strong arm...What would be the point of that NOW...Next spring or even the off season, but now makes no sense to me...Even if they liked somebody, by the time they even began to learn the system and get comfortable the season will mercifully will be over...I believe in starting at the beginning, not at the end...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't quite understand the the logic behind bringing in some QB who might be worth a look or might have some potential, one who is is good-sized, one who has a strong arm...What would be the point of that NOW
There is zero point in that, and zero chance of it happening.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
could they in theory just bring Tebow in on a try out basis right now if they wanted to? seriously we just need a game manager. his mechanics can't be worse than our options now and he can at least accomplish short and enough intermediate passes to get this thing going basically and have the option of trying a wild cat style with Gurely and Tavon. it didn't work in Miami but we aren't Miami

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
could they in theory just bring Tebow in on a try out basis right now if they wanted to? seriously we just need a game manager. his mechanics can't be worse than our options now and he can at least accomplish short and enough intermediate passes to get this thing going basically and have the option of trying a wild cat style with Gurely and Tavon. it didn't work in Miami but we aren't Miami
He hasn't thrown a pass in a long time. He doesn't know this system. We're not going to completely abandon our system in favor of scripting 6 plays for a guy who is quite literally the worst passer in the history of the game. Zero chance we throw away our playbook for the wildcat offense. But other than all that, it could probably work.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

Desperate times call for desperate measures!:baghead:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He hasn't thrown a pass in a long time. He doesn't know this system. We're not going to completely abandon our system in favor of scripting 6 plays for a guy who is quite literally the worst passer in the history of the game. Zero chance we throw away our playbook for the wildcat offense. But other than all that, it could probably work.

I'm just not sure how you feel about it. So you like Tebow as the Rams' QB for 2015? Or did I misread your post?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm just not sure how you feel about it. So you like Tebow as the Rams' QB for 2015? Or did I misread your post?
I like Tebow as a Ram in 2015.

In Madden.

On Rookie mode.

As a TE.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't quite understand the the logic behind bringing in some QB who might be worth a look or might have some potential, one who is is good-sized, one who has a strong arm...What would be the point of that NOW...Next spring or even the off season, but now makes no sense to me...Even if they liked somebody, by the time they even began to learn the system and get comfortable the season will mercifully will be over...I believe in starting at the beginning, not at the end...
When I say bring in a kid like Phillip Sims it would have nothing to do with getting him on the field this year or maybe even next. It is the toughest position to develop talent in the NFL, maybe in all of sports. The better talent mix you can have at the position....lets say three guys on the game day roster and a guy or two on the practice squad, the better.
Bringing in Sims to me would be part of casting a wide net to try and find a long term answer at the position. Has nothing to do with this season.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Tebow would be the best QB for a Fisher team, as you could run all of the plays from the 1930s that Fisher loves. We just have to find "WRs" and real TEs that love to block.
It would be the end of the Jared Cook error though.
Signing TT would be worth that!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#FuckingTebowThreads
I used the ignore feature for the first time ever on a message board because of somebody and they're non stop Tebow posts. Sad day when a Rams fan thinks Tebow would benefit the team.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I saw David Carr on TV last night. i guess that he's still too thoroughly Bulgerized to be able to play for anyone.

Stel

Starter
As desperate as NFL teams are to find a QB, if one was walking the street he'd have been snapped up by someone. We aren't the only team in need. Barring a couple of season ending injuries, I think we'll continue with what we have on the roster.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
No body recognized Warner's abilities until they had to play him. More than likely there are more like him out there that no body has given a chance.

ohiorams

Rookie
1987-vinny-testaverde-05906151.jpg