Are there any QBs on the street right now, besides Tebow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Favre, got a few throws left in that old arm? Warner, tape up that jaw and get your butt over here.

DenverRam

Starter
I'd take TT in a second a all round good guy that study's the game is a good person .. And won games .. I mean we are the worst offence in football .. We are a laughing stock how much worse can it get
st. louis ranked

#30 offense 2013
#28 2014

and now #31 this year

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know. I think we could make something happen with a triple option game designed around Gurley, Austin and Tebow. I don't have much faith in getting it installed, but it's something that could at least move the chains once or twice in a game. And Tebow can't miss receivers THAT MUCH worse than we are doing currently. And since he would have to come cheap, we wouldn't end up sacrificing any of our existing QBs behind the remnants of what may have once resembled an offensive line.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I love Tebow as a person, he's a GREAT young man.
But he might be the worst QB I've ever seen.
Just because he's played on some good teams, doesn't make him a better QB.

Yeah that 2011 1-4 Broncos team that had just traded away it's best receiver at the time was really something special.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'd take Tebow now and would have taken him as back p before the season started. Beating this offense is useless everyone knows how shitty it is. Unless we get a huge change Gurley will just end up being the next great RB wasted by the Rams

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/23/bears-waive-quarterback-jimmy-clausen/

Bears waive quarterback Jimmy Clausen
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 23, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptaymde4nwe3ntq5yzy1yme1odc1nddmndnhyzjiymqz-e1434396294159.jpeg
AP

The Bears finally made a change at quarterback, but it wasn’t the one everyone was anticipating last offseason.

The Bears announced they were waiving backup Jimmy Clausen, and promoting rookie David Fales from the active roster.

That likely means someone was sniffing around Fales and they wanted to protect the 2014 sixth-round pick for the future. And frankly, if they need Clausen later, he’ll be available.

He was always an unusual choice to be Jay Cutler’s backup, as Bears coach John Fox never showed that much interest in Clausen when he coached him as a rookie in Carolina in 2010.

Clausen started a game this year for the Bears, and has an all-time record of 1-11 as a starter.
-----------
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :puke:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
and promoting rookie David Fales from the active roster.

That likely means someone was sniffing around Fales and they wanted to protect the 2014 sixth-round pick for the future.

Very well could have been us. Was probably Trestman after Flacco went down, though.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'd take TT in a second a all round good guy that study's the game is a good person .. And won games .. I mean we are the worst offence in football .. We are a laughing stock how much worse can it get

You just described Nick Foles.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If he is anywhere even close to ready - and if they don't feel it will stunt his growth - then Mannion should have the rest of the season.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/24/ravens-claim-jimmy-clausen/

Ravens claim Jimmy Clausen
Posted by Josh Alper on November 24, 2015

490354338-e1448399932760.jpg
Getty Images

The Ravens have found their backup quarterback forMatt Schaub.

The team announced Tuesday that they have claimed Jimmy Clausen off of waivers from the Bears. Clausen was dropped in Chicago Monday to make room for David Fales on the 53-man roster.

Clausen will be reunited with Ravens offensive coordinator Marc Trestman, who coached Clausen in 2014. Trestman opted to start Clausen over Jay Cutler in one game last season, but Clausen suffered a concussion and Cutler moved back into the starting lineup.

Clausen also started one game in place of an injured Cutler this year. He was 9-of-17 for 63 yards in a 26-0 loss to the Seahawks.

Joe Flacco, who tore his ACL and MCL Sunday, was placed on injured reserve to make room for Clausen on the roster.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
You just described Nick Foles.
no he just described Nick Foles in the shape of a running back not a lanky basketball player. I would pay to see a fake to Gurely with a speed sweep to Tavon who then pitches it back to Tebow for a run up field with Gurley leading the way. :headexplosion: yea that's right Pete Carol that just happened

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Tebow would be the best QB for a Fisher team, as you could run all of the plays from the 1930s that Fisher loves. We just have to find "WRs" and real TEs that love to block.
It would be the end of the Jared Cook error though.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
no he just described Nick Foles in the shape of a running back not a lanky basketball player. I would pay to see a fake to Gurely with a speed sweep to Tavon who then pitches it back to Tebow for a run up field with Gurley leading the way. :headexplosion: yea that's right Pete Carol that just happened
I mean Tebow would be great if we want to run the wildcat every play, but I figured the 2000s Dolphins proved to us that that didn't work in the grand scheme of winning games.

Just makes you lose a little more spectacularly.

Alan

Legend
dieterbrock making me laugh:
Don't underestimate the power of prayer. When Tebow was in Denver, he prayed the team would get better and voila!
They got Peyton Manning.....
Now that's something even an atheist like myself can get behind. :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

Alan

Legend
12intheBox thinking about only half the equation:
If he is anywhere even close to ready - and if they don't feel it will stunt his growth - then Mannion should have the rest of the season.
Do you not worry about him getting happy feet/killed behind this O-line? Sounds like a recipe for developing bad habits to me. I would like to see him getting some playing time though.