Are season ticket holders going to renew

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
No. Mrs. Faulk has one in the oven and I am not chasing bad football with good money. I'll pay for Ticket to watch from home and spend my savings somewhere else.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If I were a season ticket holder, I would wait until I knew what the deal with Fisher was.
If he is extended, no way I'd renew. If he's fired, I'd probably renew.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
St. Louis fans are probably having a chuckle right about now.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They'll probably be buying Chargers tickets next year

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'll renew just to keep my place in line. Regardless whether I have season tix or not, I'll be going to most if not all games. I'm pretty sure they are gonna price me out of the new stadium, but I'll keep my place just so I have the option. In case they shock me with some sane pricing.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
St. Louis fans are probably having a chuckle right about now.

Not really.. Became friends with many people from LA here. I've been a Rams fan since 73 though. 72 maybe? Sad to see what they are still doing. I feel for friends in LA. That's Kroenke though. What I'm sad about is I'll prolly never be able to have a beer with you, or others, on here again. It was cool. Peace.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Not really.. Became friends with many people from LA here. I've been a Rams fan since 73 though. 72 maybe? Sad to see what they are still doing. I feel for friends in LA. That's Kroenke though. What I'm sad about is I'll prolly never be able to have a beer with you, or others, on here again. It was cool. Peace.
We might be able to work out another get together someday. One of us just might win the lottery!!!!:yess: