Are season ticket holders going to renew

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I'm honestly glad I gave up NFL Ticket and Directv last year .
Will you guy's renew ? I'm sure that would get the Rams organization attention if a lot of people don't .
That's a crap load of money for this lame offense .

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't mean renewing nfl ticket , I mean season tickets for the LA Rams home games

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Let me say this about that....

I'm glad I could not secure the seats I wanted and passed on getting any season tickets.

I had such high hopes for this team this year. I was all in during training camp and them when we were 3-1, OMG! You would not believe my elation.
Now, I'm asking how can an organization with new owners, new coaching (5 years, I understand not really new), new players, new GM, President, location....how can all this change not foster any change on the playing field?

I am just so frustrated being a fan. And I usually have a positive outlook on life.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
It's funny because all the fans here in SoCal said The best FA's would flock to this team since its LA now everyone is talking about not going to the games after 10 games.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Waiting years for rams to came back, tried to get season tickets, failed...have had zero desire to go to any home games outside the opener. Sport is an entertainment, and battling traffic, paying top dollar, sitting in a garbage stadium like the Coliseum and all for the honor of watching a Boras offense...no thanks. i know the Rams will score 10 points for me.

If kroenke is serious about PSLs and filling his stadium, he'll think long and hard about his new coach next year.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
If Fish is gonna be there next year, I sure as hell wouldn't renew.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
It's just not fun to sit there and not see any points scored on offense. 1 TD a game is really hard to watch and you know it's gonna be really hard to win the game that way. This is my first year as a season ticket holder and I'm done already if Fisher is back next year. I can watch the train wreck from home and save the ticket money and buy a new TV every year! I just went back and looked at the season stats since Fisher took over. The Rams score over 20 points a game about 8 times a year. They score over 30 about 2 times a year. TWO!! You can't win in today's league if you can't score 24 a game. There are no big plays built into the offense and they aren't coming with this staff. The Rams will be like the Clippers real quick if they stay the course with Fisher. You won't sell many PSL's with him as coach, I promise you that.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Zero reason for anybody to be buying Rams tickets right now. This team is BORING. We struggle to even score 10 pts. I'll keep watching the games because I am a fan. But to actually spend money on a product that is NOT entertaining.... you'd have to be a real sucker to do that. I hope the seats are empty because that is what Fisher deserves and, more importantly, it might send a message to management.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Gonna be a little harder sell

This year they had the team moving back to LA

They had the number 1 pick in the draft

Next year they'll have a losing team with no draft picks

The Rams marketing department will have their work cut out for them

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
And hope springs eternal optimism. Next Spring we'll get excited by any coaching changes [hope], free agency signings, and what little draft picks we will get. And then we, as "crazy" Rams fans, will start believing the team is going to turn the corner and become a playoff contender in 2017. It's just who we are.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Gonna be a little harder sell

This year they had the team moving back to LA

They had the number 1 pick in the draft

Next year they'll have a losing team with no draft picks

The Rams marketing department will have their work cut out for them

I'd rather have the Rams have a new coach and no pick over a top 10 pick and Fisher.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I wonder if the Chargers move to town if it will put even more pressure on to field a winner.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I wonder if the Chargers move to town if it will put even more pressure on to field a winner.
I would think that would be a huge blow to the Rams fan base because the Chargers are more competitive at this point.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
only if I can get 1 or 2 others to go in. I am a die hard 52 year old fan who has watched my whole life. My wife and son drive an hour to set in the heat or rain. The team is not entertaining NOT. I can sit there at 7-0 in the 3rd because I just want a win. The family not as much, Booooring. Even my wife who knows sports philosophy but not the in's and outs just looks at me when we commit dumb penalties. She turned to me during the FG try and said doesn't that still make us only up by 2 scores. I said yep babe it does and I think the move is coaching scared and a statement to your team that you don't believe they can get a yard. Anyway we are terrible and not entertaining so next year is going to be carefully considered. Not to mention how difficult it is to sell your tickets for face value and the fact that the state of the product is embarrassing especially when the opposing teams fans are the majority left at the end singing there way to the parking lot. Who's house you ask right now anyone that comes to town not in Blue and Gold. Discouraged

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I'll most likely renew. Don't think I can afford the new stadium pricing. Gotta watch them live while I can.

ram007

Starter
From a truly business perspective, it does not make sense for Stan to let Chargers arrive in LA market. I am guessing that will not happen.

Selling PSLs are important. Based on how 49ers pulled a fast one on their PSLs with the fans and instantly becoming the 2nd worst team in the league, LA fans might have second thoughts paying all that money. If PSLs volume is lower than expectations, a coaching change will come. If not, they will not give a shit about on field product.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
it does not make sense for Stan to let Chargers arrive in LA market. I am guessing that will not happen.
Don't think he has nearly that much influence on the matter. I thought that it was part of the language to allow a second team. Unless I am not up to date, could be.

ram007

Starter
Don't think he has nearly that much influence on the matter. I thought that it was part of the language to allow a second team. Unless I am not up to date, could be.

Revenue split is an immediate concern.

And before Rams, if Chargers make an emotional connection with fans, Rams will be the clippers.

That's how I see it

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's funny because all the fans here in SoCal said The best FA's would flock to this team since its LA now everyone is talking about not going to the games after 10 games.

It'll factor in when the team is stabilized. Ultimately money will be the biggest factor, then how good the team is, and then location. So if the Rams are competing with another similar team, offering similar contracts, being in LA can help attract a player to the team instead of the other one.