April Fools

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
39474286-6F4A-4F21-ACB4-F2431BE65A41.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was going to have my own April Fools thread with Kupp, Havenstein, and two firsts...

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
The April Fools jokes don't seem to have the same effect or feel as in previous years

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
It's hard for me to post right now, I'm getting breakfast at IHOP, but I just got an NFL mobile alert on my phone that this deal is official. It's a record breaking contract that beats Ndamukong Suh's deal a few years ago. He's be making $21 mil per year, with $85 mil in guaranteed.

My thoughts, I really don't care about the money. I'm just glad that he'll be here for the long term. That's another check in the list this offseason. On to the draft!!!

BTW, if you made it this far, I totally got you! And if you commented on the O'Dell Beckham trade, I got you again!!!

You bitch.

You know how i know...eh nevermind

I follow you, bruh...:sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm getting breakfast at IHOP

No lie...........one time I drank that blueberry syrup container dry. Before the pancakes even arrived.

The spout was like some amazing silver metal nipple conveying a life sustaining liquid into my way too high on excellent hash brain and body.

It was delicious.

I expect this to be tweeted as news in the next 10 minutes...

ESPN