April Fools

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I saw this and was like no way. No way did we pull this off. (even if I'm on the side of not wanting him) No way did we do this!

Then I see April Fools!

Man I rolled over looked at my wife and said "I hate you" (look of complete shock in her eyes) "April Fools"

Avoid the internet today!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's hard for me to post right now, I'm getting breakfast at IHOP, but I just got an NFL mobile alert on my phone that this deal is official. It's a record breaking contract that beats Ndamukong Suh's deal a few years ago. He's be making $21 mil per year, with $85 mil in guaranteed.

My thoughts, I really don't care about the money. I'm just glad that he'll be here for the long term. That's another check in the list this offseason. On to the draft!!!

BTW, if you made it this far, I totally got you! And if you commented on the O'Dell Beckham trade, I got you again!!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
giphy.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's hard for me to post right now, I'm getting breakfast at IHOP, but I just got an NFL mobile alert on my phone that this deal is official. It's a record breaking contract that beats Ndamukong Suh's deal a few years ago. He's be making $21 mil per year, with $85 mil in guaranteed.

My thoughts, I really don't care about the money. I'm just glad that he'll be here for the long term. That's another check in the list this offseason. On to the draft!!!

BTW, if you made it this far, I totally got you! And if you commented on the O'Dell Beckham trade, I got you again!!!
You dirty rotten bastid!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I was ready for April Fools day and this still made my heart leap. And not in a good way. I'd rather have DJ Moore or Ridley with the 1st rounder and save 20 Mill a year on a WR personally.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me, moments ago......

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I expect this to be tweeted as news in the next 10 minutes...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I was expecting a "Donald out for the year with freak work out injury"

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
I am so slow..........................................I take back everything I was thinking when I first saw this was a joke. Didn't realize it was April 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You bastards. Totally forgot it was April Fools lmao.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Not Funny! and especially after the "Beckham trade" BS!