Apologize to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Any Rams out there that you were either down on or just took for granted who have proven you wrong lately? Apologize to them here (whether or not craps are given about such apologies).

I already apologized to Gregg Williams, so I'll apologize now to Cory Harkey. Cory, I thought you were just kind of there and wished the Rams would go back to having a true fullback. But suddenly, you've turned on the awesome and I am very glad we have you now.

I'm sorry, Cory. Please keep being awesome and count me as the newest Harkeymaniac.

Anyone else want to step up to the apology mic?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I gotta apologize to Williams too. I was on the bandwagon to banish him back to the unemployed line.

Maybe I should apologize to McCloud too. I thought he was a weak link going into the season and he's playing well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Oh, and maybe one more apology. I want to apologize to Timmy Bell. In high school he thought someone else put the chocolate chip ex lax in his cupcake. It was me. Sorry Timmy. I know that smell embarrassed you in front of Joanie the hot chick in math class.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Open letter of apology to James Laurenitis. I thought you were too slow, and compiled stats on weak teams. You and Tree have been so dominant lately, and I am loving your cap friendly deal for next year too.
My bad

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I was off the Fisher bandwagon about a month or so ago. I'll say this, he's gotten this thing turned around. I'm back to hanging on the side of the wagon, but still have one foot dangling...I want to see a better start to 2015 before I take a seat completely.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Ill go ahead and apologize to Greg Robinson. I thought he would be Jason Smith 2.0 and I really wanted Matthews. Boy was I wrong. He's been really solid this year.

A55VA6

Legend
Gregg Williams, Sorry I doubted you.

And Rodney McLeod, I talked some shit about him... but he's playing good football.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodney McCleod. Really thought he needed to be replaced. But I haven't seen a deep ball given up in some time.

Sam. Easy, but where would we be with an average qb today? And same is well above average 10-3 or 9-4? Excited to have him back.

Schottenheimer. Ahhh the wild card. Rams players are executing. And he doesn't have his qb. Maybe our players needed time.

And hekker. Thiught the rams were high when giving you that contract but after seeing zurlein, I'm glad we have one good kicker.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I really don't have anyone to apologize too yet this season. I was upset at Williams for a while, but didn't think he needed to be replaced. I thought he deserved the opportunity to get his system in place.
Well, maybe Rodney.
I'm sorry Rodney.

That being said.
I hope next year I'm apologizing to Pead.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love means never having to say you're sorry
Back in college, I used to organize "Valentine's Day Stinks" parties (which ironically quite a few couples came to) where I would rent Love Story and we would make fun of it.

I'd like to apologise to Rodney McLeod for being able to spell his name correctly, it appears that's not the done thing.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd like to apologise to Rodney McLeod for being able to spell his name correctly, it appears that's not the done thing.
The mods need to apologize to me for my being only able to like this post once.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nope. I've had all their backs from jump.

Suck it.

TexasRam

Legend
I don't apologize to McLeod. He still needs to be replaced. If
He goes the rest of the season without another deep
Ball blunder than maybe he finally figured it out.

TJ I apologize, didnt think you would cut it at this level. I was way off.