Apologize to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I won't aapologize for aNY remarks i have made because at the time iI made them they were relivent and legit

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
At least apologize for your spelling then. There's a red squiggly line after all.
:p
I have apologized several times for the double letters and weird caps my aauto ccorrect seems to think needs to be there when typing on the forum on my phone not aapologizing any more for it :p

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alec Ogletree, I want to apologize for doubting you early in the season, you had me worried there for a little while. I’m guessing, getting acclimated to the new scheme slowed you down, but since the Denver game you have been lights out balling, keep it up!

I'll apologise to Laurinaitis, not because I didn't rate him as a player, I always have. But for questioning his "no excuses for not having a top 5 D" comment in pre-season, after Sunday's game we moved up from 6th in scoring to 3rd, 4 points off the leading Seahawks. I was wrong to doubt your statement.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'll apologize to Schotty. On every run play the QB can audible to a pass. Hills been doing it a lot and has looked really good. I think the team is just gelling and executing better. I'd like Schotty to stick around.

RambleOn

UDFA
I want to apologize to Sam Bradford. It is not your fault that God built you with faulty parts.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I'll apologize to Williams. After the first 5 games of the season, I thought he was a bad hire. But I was wrong. As for McLeod, I've supported him and still do as a starter.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I need to apologize to Schotty and McLeod. I'm sorry I doubted either of you

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I want to apologize to Wells... but I can't.

Dang, you beat me to this! Almost word for word.

Great minds think alike, I guess. When we find some great minds, we should tell them that... but, then again, being great minds, they've probably already heard it.

....never mind... man, that went south fast...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Schotty, sorry I think you're just not good enough.o_O

I'm also sorry if you're offended by that apology or this insincere second apology.:sneaky:

Williams, sorry brah, we cool again?

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I never waivered on Williams thankfully.

But I did bash McLeod soundly, and was of the opinion Williams was puffing him up with false praise early on. Whoops.

Also I sold Jenks short too, earlier this season I was thinking the dude was never gonna learn. Happy again to be wrong.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I must also apologize to Fisher. I was really beginning to lose faith in him, but if the Rams win just one more of their remaining 3 games (and that's looking exceedingly likely that they at least do that right now), they're 7-9 again.

Why is that important? Do I have low standards? Of course not. But given the long term loss of Long and the all season loss of Bradford, there was a perfectly valid reason not to be in the neighborhood of 7-9 again if they were just treading water. So to my warped thinking, that means there is forward progress and justifying him not being necessarily in the hot seat to start next year.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I was definitely wrong about McLeod. I thought he was a below average starter for sure, and easily a weak link on this team that we have to upgrade immediately. Man has he really turned it on lately. There's still some issues, but he's quietly become a very good player and I think our safeties are set for a long time with McLeod, McDonald, Barron, and even Alexander.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Eugene Sims
Mr. Sims, I've been looking for the team to locate an upgrade at your roster spot for a couple years now, but you've really been solid this year.

Also, in the future I'd like to apologize for Lamarcus Joyner for questioning his draft selection.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Gee. Based upon what I read pre-draft I just knew that Kenny Britt would have some apologies listed here.:whistle:

Last edited: