Apologies to the Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Wow can't believe you took the time to start this thread. I don't know what to even say but thank you for even thinking about us fans much less caring enough to post here. Thank you Sir :cool:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I for one am insensed,I plan on boycotting all Rams games until August.
However I do accept your apology cuz I'm not accustomed to people who run billion dollar enterprises giving two whoops what I think. You must be alright.

nighttrain

Legend
interference said:
No apology necessary. But thanks for thinking of us and the kind words.

Please, keep doing what you're doing, and land us some insanely talented playmakers, like Tavon Austin. :)

+++++ Me
train

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Its such a pleasure rooting for a team with so much class! Thanks,

I hear on talk radio in Boston about how well run the Patriots are. They have no idea what well runs even means.

Stick with the plan and lets get back to the Super Bowl.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Boston Ram said:
Its such a pleasure rooting for a team with so much class! Thanks,

I hear on talk radio in Boston about how well run the Patriots are. They have no idea what well runs even means.

Stick with the plan and lets get back to the Super Bowl.
Mr. Demoff thanks for talking to us fans on a forum level that is so cool. Rome wasn't built in a day so please, take your time. :sly:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Thordaddy said:
I for one am insensed,I plan on boycotting all Rams games until August.
However I do accept your apology cuz I'm not accustomed to people who run billion dollar enterprises giving two whoops what I think. You must be alright.

Either that or he knew about your hammer.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Barrison6 said:
Mr. Demoff thanks for talking to us fans on a forum level that is so cool. Rome wasn't built in a day so please, take your time. :sly:

I have to agree with Barrison here.. Thanks so much Mr. Demoff for even taking the time out of your busy schedule to come here. It's a breath of fresh air, to use an old cliche.. I, as well as others appreciate any time you can spend here. Just bring Snead next time as CGI said earlier.. lol

Much appreciated. Good to hear/feel you want a good product on the field, and doing your best to get us there. It means a lot to us fans brother. Thank you again for spending time here.