Apologies to the Board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kdemoff

UDFA
Gang,

I wanted to pass along my sincere apologies for not getting to all of your questions over the past month. Everytime I thought I would get a chunk of time to sit down and answer questions, some task has popped up from out of nowhere. I was certain this past weekend would bring some post-owners meeting quiet and allow me to get through all of the questions, but next thing I knew I was on a plane and traveling the whole weekend.

I am going to try to get to your questions in the next week or so before we start draft meetings. I thank everybody not only for your patience but your outstanding passion for the Rams. As an organization, it is so rewarding to see fans engaging throughout the offseason and the energy is returning to the fanbase. Please keep up the passion, both the opinions we like and the ones we don't like!

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Kevin

Go Rams!

bluecoconuts

Legend
We understand, Kevin. The fact you even take time out to come here and do these things, shows the dedication you have to this fan base. Whenever you have time, we'll be here. We know its a busy job and a busy time of year, so we don't mind! Thanks again for squeezing us in, we all really appreciate it!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
No apology necessary. But thanks for thinking of us and the kind words.

Please, keep doing what you're doing, and land us some insanely talented playmakers, like Tavon Austin. :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Too late.

banned.1.7.5.png

In all seriousness, it's cool. Whenever you can fit us in is more than fine. :ww:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Just the fact that you created this thread is really cool in my opinion, not many COO's would do this for their fan base.

Thanks Kevin :cheese:

:peace:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
[mp3]http://movie-sounds.org/quotes/ftimes/Wow!-Does-he-really-live-here-I-thought-he-just-flew-in-for-games.mp3[/mp3]
:bign:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dayum!! Dude whacked KD with the ban stick!! :mrgreen: Thank you Mr. Demoff for taking the time to answer our questions at all. We are all aware how busy you must be.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bbxzoG5Ek[/youtube]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No need to apologize, KD. We know that you're a very busy man. The fact that you're even answering the questions we have speaks volumes; it's not something that every team does (regardless of the sport).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You didn't even need to do this...sure you got enough w/ the FA and that thing coming up in April.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to interact w/ fans.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we just appreciate that one of the top people in the organization is willing and cares enough to do this. The excitement is definitely back though!

Lesson

Oh, really?
It's all good, KD. Life happens. We're just happy to have someone high up in the organization to respond to communicate with us.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
No apologies necessary. Thanks for taking time out of your extremely busy schedule to keep us updated! GO RAMS!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
No problem Kevin.

We know you are busy.

Thank you

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Absolutely no need to apologize. You have a busy job, and I think I can say for everyone here that we would all rather you do your job and make the Rams a better team and take time out of a necessary duty to answer our questions. I just appreciate that we have someone as nice and considerate as you are to come here at all.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
brokeu91 said:
Absolutely no need to apologize. You have a busy job, and I think I can say for everyone here that we would all rather you do your job and make the Rams a better team and take time out of a necessary duty to answer our questions. I just appreciate that we have someone as nice and considerate as you are to come here at all.

+1

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No worries Kevin... just bring Snead back with ya! :sly:

HaHaHa!

In all seriousness; thank you for taking the time to connect with some of the most die hard fans you'll ever find - here at ROD.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thank you Kevin, for sharing ANY of your time with us.

I haven't been the biggest fan of Ram management during the last 30+ years,,, but your work is completely changing that for me.

For you Brudda Kevin...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzqp4_JFVw8[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just more class being demonstrated by the people now running this organization. So damn refreshing.

Kudos and many thanks Mr. Demoff sir.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
We understand, Kevin. The fact you even take time out to come here and do these things, shows the dedication you have to this fan base. Whenever you have time, we'll be here. We know its a busy job and a busy time of year, so we don't mind! Thanks again for squeezing us in, we all really appreciate it!

^What he said. Great off-season so far too. Can't wait to see Long/Cook in horns and the returning horns next season. Thank you for all your hard work bettering this team we love.