Anyone Having Troubles With New Theme?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
The one before this one wasn't BP-white. I don't have a problem with this theme, but the font is taking some getting used to.
And where the freak is my back to top arrow? :mad:
yeah, i much preferred the previous font.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Great job with these themes @PhxRam . And I'm intimately familiar with how much work it is to create them.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Checking it with a galaxy and chrome so far so good. Love the button placements, less false entries. Seems easier to correct spelling errors by tapping word and scrolling to bottom. I am trying to fill a page to see how it responds when you start scrolling. In the past it has gotten dicey trying to make corrections. OK done with the gibberish test complete all good phx. Mobile platrorm, formatting is sweet. Nice Job Dude. Checking eediting ease and abilities nice so far. Seems easier to edit and make corections. Parinoid ROM 4.6

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Checking it with a galaxy and chrome so far so good. Love the button placements, less false entries. Seems easier to correct spelling errors by tapping word and scrolling to bottom. I am trying to fill a page to see how it responds when you start scrolling. In the past it has gotten dicey trying to make corrections. OK done with the gibberish test complete all good phx. Mobile platrorm, formatting is sweet. Nice Job Dude. Checking eediting ease and abilities nice so far. Seems easier to edit and make corections. Parinoid ROM 4.6

I actually like the mobile version better.LOL

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For some reason, yesterday, I was having nothing but problems, But today everything is Fine!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I switch back and forth and I like the new one a lot, the logo is very clean looking and the layout is nicer. Good choice.