Anyone Having Troubles With New Theme?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wait, what happened to the shaded one with the team colors at the top? Are there 3 choices?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I like the changes on my mobile.
But yeah, what happened to the page arrow?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Looks more clean on my mobile(chrome) & home pc (mozilla).

I dont really care, but if you want to know technical issues I've seen, it looks like pretty bad on my work pc (internet explorer). IE is pretty bad though it's self anyways, imo. So I think your good (y)

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks more clean on my mobile(chrome) & home pc (mozilla).

I dont really care, but if you want to know technical issues I've seen, it looks like pretty bad on my work pc (internet explorer). IE is pretty bad though it's self anyways, imo. So I think your good (y)

Thats encouraging. One guy says it looks fine on IE and the other says it looks terrible. Screw IE. ;)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm loving it! It works much better than the old one for me, might have been my settings, but this one is full blown awesome.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like the feel of it, very clean, and it loads easy which is important for me when I'm bobbing around in the ocean with limited bandwidth. Only suggestion I'd have is some team color in there!

ShaneFalco

what happened to the notification thing in the top right? where it would tell you if people respond to you.