Anyone else?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Never heard that one - cool.
My dad always used to say "One's too many, Two's just right and Three's not enough".
He also always told me too save 10% of my earnings.

(Didn't listen to him either time).:palm:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I drink way too much beer, I know I should cut back and have started to do so. I can't think of any career related problems I've had because of it but I'm sure there are some. I guess I'm what is referred to as a functional alcoholic...if there is such a thing. I do not touch hard liquor and seldom drink wine unless at a fancy dinner.
I can put beer away though, I can down 6-10 beers a night after a hard days work and a 12 pack on Saturday. Sunday I do not drink at all...day of rest I guess. I don't even drink on Sunday game days. I've always believed that Sunday is not just my day but my families day as well. It's bad enough that I take 3 hours to watch a game.
I never drive drunk! Never! or drink so much that I say things I regret but I do get a hangover from time to time.
It's not good for you and I know it. I've got a few too many pounds from it and I'm sure the sugar in beer is slowly killing me but I still drink.
I'm a happy drunk... never been in a brawl or fought with my wife while drunk but I'm a turn the other cheek kind of guy anyway and I hate confrontation as a rule.
So there it is...spilled my guts out! LOL I think it's around beer 30 right now...:cheers: Fridays preseason game is fair game...I will have some brewskies on Ice for that game...GO RAMS! beat the Faiders..... :lifting: