Anyone Else Realize

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
we only have roughly a month and a half til camp starts? That get me all jacked up. I'm so damn excited.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A month and a half, 15 weeks, is waaaaay too long!!
I want us to start kicking some Ass TODAY!!:ROFLMAO: But I guess I'll have to wait!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Exactly 15 weeks until the Seahawks game.
That sounds like a long time.
Why don't you just break it down in minutes to make it sound even longer. Stick a knife in my back why don't you.;)

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
That sounds like a long time.
Why don't you just break it down in minutes to make it sound even longer. Stick a knife in my back why don't you.;)

15*7=105 days
105*24=2520+3=2523 hours
2523*60=151,380-15=151,365 minutes
151,365*60=9,081,900 seconds

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Actually I love training camp with reports so detailed like @CoachO we are very fortunate here at ROD. The offensive line will be the focus at RG & Center and not only how the draft choices are doing, but also all the UDRFA's.

Add in the Rams new Field General and it has the makings for a great camp...My guy to focus on is UDFA LT Darrell Williams from South Florida...Guy started two seasons at LT and only gave up one sack the Rams don't have a tue LT to back up GROB IMO that would be Saffold.

So if Williams has a good camp and plays well in preseason he has a great chance to make the team, if the Rams keep ten offensive linemen.

Last edited:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
9 mill seconds!?
See. That's a long time.

Your problem is you're thinking of it as 9 lots of 1 million seconds, if you instead think of it as 1 million lots of 9 seconds...then it makes absolutely no difference :cry:.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Your problem is you're thinking off it as 9 lots of 1 million seconds, if you instead think of it as 1 million lots of 9 seconds...then it makes absolutely no difference :cry:.
I tend to do that
:ROFLMAO:

RamzFanz

Damnit
A month and a half, 15 weeks, is waaaaay too long!!
I want us to start kicking some Ass TODAY!!:ROFLMAO: But I guess I'll have to wait!!

I'm glad they have 15 weeks. They need every minute of it to get those rookies ready.

For me, the season starts next Sunday at the softball game!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm glad they have 15 weeks. They need every minute of it to get those rookies ready.

For me, the season starts next Sunday at the softball game!
I'm with @den-the-coach.
Once train camp hits, the camp report from our great members here, takes the edge off.
The camp reports also make the preseason games more enjoyable. They give me a familiarity with the 1st year players that I otherwise wouldn't have.
I like watching the young guys battle for positions, in live action.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I'm with @den-the-coach.
Once train camp hits, the camp report from our great members here, takes the edge off.
The camp reports also make the preseason games more enjoyable. They give me a familiarity with the 1st year players that I otherwise wouldn't have.

Aren't we in LA for training camp most of this year, so we won't be getting as much from the usual crowd?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm with @den-the-coach.

This season, I'm going to focus on a single player or two each TC session and take notes like coach.

My hope is that the Rams defense schools the rookies on the o-line so well, they'll be relieved to play actual opponents.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This season, I'm going to focus on a single player or two each TC session and take notes like coach.

My hope is that the Rams defense schools the rookies on the o-line so well, they'll be relieved to play actual opponents.
Have you decided which players your going to focus on?
My curiosity tends to lean with Jones and Havenstein.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'll put it to a vote at some point. I'm thinking the o line early and again late to map their progress.
Secondary battles should also be fun to watch again this yr. Gaines is going to be hard to keep off the field.
If Joyner shines, we'll be in for some fun battles.
Fairly and Ayers are intriguing as well.