Anyone Else Realize

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Aren't we in LA for training camp most of this year, so we won't be getting as much from the usual crowd?
They haven't finalized anything about the LA joint practices yet. But even if they do indeed stay out there after the Raider preseason game, it would only mean missing THREE practices at Rams Park. Not exactly "most of the year" as you might like to believe.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
How long is training camp in total?
It usually begins the last weekend in July, and as far as the open practices are concerned, goes thru the 3rd week of August. In the past, they have had anywhere between 15 to 18 open practices. If they do indeed stay in California, and have the joint practices with Dallas, that number could decrease to a dozen or so.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@CoachO sure hope you are getting your note pad, camera and all your training camp gear dusted off.
Looking forward to the training camp position by position battle breakdowns.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm glad they have 15 weeks. They need every minute of it to get those rookies ready.

For me, the season starts next Sunday at the softball game!
I like what your saying. But the only problem with it is they can only play against each other 10 times in that 15 week span right? How can coach's properly train, and get them game ready with the CBA limitations!