Anyone else feel a win this week starting a run

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I got a feeling the Rams will play 4 qtrs tomorrow and with the win will come confidence to start a run and get back into the hunt for the NFC west. And with the loss sheattle will begin to second guess and start pressing as they spiral down to the cellar of the NFC west.

It may be the kool-aid talkin but I just feel the Rams will mprove to themselves and the world that they are a team to be reckoned with.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I try to convince myself of this every week. But it's getting harder and harder to believe. Right now, it's hard enough to convince myself of a win. Much less a run. I want you to be right, though.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
A win is possible I guess, any given Sunday and all that.
To challenge in the NFC west is way out of our reach though

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It'd be great, but if Fisher and this team finish 6-5 to finish 7-9 again...Fisher and his coaching staff need to make some changes in training camp/preseason next season in terms of preparation. The slow starts are unacceptable. Can't blame the schedule.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I am feeling it.

It is a Ram's weekend coming down the pike.

The little lambs will pay us for staying true this weekend!!!!!

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
A win would certainly get the team moving back in the right direction - the team needs to click on both sides of the ball.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I somehow talk myself into a win every week.

I see the players sitting out for Seattle and can rationalize why that is a big advantage for us. I see Robinson and Mason playing and think maybe they serve as a catalyst to get the ball rolling.

I just wonder if I'd have picked the Rams even once this year if they weren't my team!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Do I think we can win? Yes

The likelihood of it? Pretty low if you ask me

But then again, we came slaughtering the Colts in their house while kicking those Bear fans out of the dome last season with Kellen freaking Clemens.

A55VA6

Legend
I think they have a legit shot tomorrow if the mistakes are minimized and the defense steps up, but I'm expecting a loss.

Next 6 games: Seattle, @Chiefs, @Niners, @Cardinals, Broncos, @Chargers.

If the Rams can win a couple of these games I'll be pretty happy. Honestly, right now they all look like L's to me. Just please don't wear the blueberries tomorrow...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I got a feeling the Rams will play 4 qtrs tomorrow and with the win will come confidence to start a run and get back into the hunt for the NFC west. And with the loss sheattle will begin to second guess and start pressing as they spiral down to the cellar of the NFC west.

It may be the kool-aid talkin but I just feel the Rams will mprove to themselves and the world that they are a team to be reckoned with.
thats some strong kool-aid. i gave up and went straight to the hard stuff to pregame before watching. dulls the pain. schottenheimer cant call plays on the fly just script them, thats becoming apparent. GW idk if he will ever surrender his blitz ego and let a 4 man front basic D try to stop someone for once. And while Fisher has put together a good team and besides cutting Ray Ray Im waiting for him to have the balls to do something about this coaching problem if it continues for another game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

You are correct. It is the kook-aid talking. The last 3 games we've all been saying (and hoping) that we will get a big win and get on a confidence roll. But every week we find a way to lose by the end of the game. It's terribly depressing. I truthfully don't see it changing. :( I want to be positive but after what I saw Monday night, I can't be.

jjab360

Legend
tumblr_m3zj7gQRSA1rvmzlbo1_400.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
No. There's a possibility I guess. A very slim one.

Looking forward to sitting amongst the bandwagon seahawk fans tomorrow. Should be a good one.

Oh, also an 80 yard Tavon Austin play which will result in him not being used 1 more single time the entire game. Can't wait.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I see the players sitting out for Seattle and can rationalize why that is a big advantage for us. I see Robinson and Mason playing and think maybe they serve as a catalyst to get the ball rolling.

I just wonder if I'd have picked the Rams even once this year if they weren't my team!

Yeah it's funny man. I was so p!$$ed about that 9er game that I swore I would not delude myself any more this season. So where am I at right now?

On the brink of convincing myself a win is on the way!

Sometimes I think being a Rams fan is an affliction. :cry:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah it's funny man. I was so p!$$ed about that 9er game that I swore I would not delude myself any more this season. So where am I at right now?

On the brink of convincing myself a win is on the way!

Sometimes I think being a Rams fan is an affliction. :cry:

Penguin.

Rookie
Clemens was in a good situation. A very great defense playing good, a good run game, good blocking, mediocre receivers.

Davis has a great defense that plays like shit, a run game that isn't good due to injured Stacy and horrid blocking, and good receivers.

The likelihood of us winning is very low. Very low for the next couple of weeks. But we might sneak out with one or two wins if we play good and Williams quits blitzing on 50% of the plays.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It'd be great, but if Fisher and this team finish 6-5 to finish 7-9 again...Fisher and his coaching staff need to make some changes in training camp/preseason next season in terms of preparation. The slow starts are unacceptable. Can't blame the schedule.
Agreed.
Slow starts don't work with a 16 game schedule.