Anyone else feel a win this week starting a run

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I feel kind of dead inside when it comes to the Rams and the NFL in general. I hope the D can start playing better and the refs decide not to screw us. But I don't expect it, at least not until all hopes for a decent season have completely vanished. I have tickets for the game tomorrow and I'm not even excited. I hope I'm excited by the end of the game, but I can't get myself excited before the game.

LooNaTik83

If the Rams can pull off a phenomenal start and end it with a bang. No doubt that would be the greatest feeling ever. Especially against the Seahawks. To be continued.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Looking at the schedule it's harder to believe than it would have been after Tampa,but I think GRob and Mason will increase our run production to a respectable level, and aid Davis a great deal in the PA game and slow the blitzing .
Seattle can certainly be had today, and the QB's we play after today will pass more than run or hold the ball longer which both should make our pass rush more relevant.
I believe 3-5 or 4-4 is possible the former of course is more reasonable .
So 2-1 would be acceptable in the minds of most of us I'd think over these next three considering the road factor. If we can get to 5-5,I think Fisher will have his d- line in tact and have this young team believing and then WHO KNOWS.
That's how I can see this season having a chance .
But what needs IMO to happen is for us to jump out to a lead today and keep the pedal down ,step on these guys throat and start them on a spiral so when we go back to their place we have the confidence to sweep them .

RamzFanz

Damnit
They have been on the verge since game 3. Will they cross the line or stay on the verge?

At this point, unless the coaching improves, I don't have a lot of hope.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Bet on the Rams again this week! Thinking that this is the week they play a complete game!

AZRamsFan93

Looking at the schedule it's harder to believe than it would have been after Tampa,but I think GRob and Mason will increase our run production to a respectable level, and aid Davis a great deal in the PA game and slow the blitzing .
Seattle can certainly be had today, and the QB's we play after today will pass more than run or hold the ball longer which both should make our pass rush more relevant.
I believe 3-5 or 4-4 is possible the former of course is more reasonable .
So 2-1 would be acceptable in the minds of most of us I'd think over these next three considering the road factor. If we can get to 5-5,I think Fisher will have his d- line in tact and have this young team believing and then WHO KNOWS.
That's how I can see this season having a chance .
But what needs IMO to happen is for us to jump out to a lead today and keep the pedal down ,step on these guys throat and start them on a spiral so when we go back to their place we have the confidence to sweep them .
Sorry, but I will believe it after I see it. Not before. I am really tired of getting excited for the game only to be disappointed.

I hope this is the week the Rams show me something.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I hope so. Beating Seattle means playing four quarters of good football, and should be a huge learning experience for the players. Attitude is huge, as is knowing how to win.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Well, we're half way to starting our run! Now let's keep the pressure on, stick with the game plan of running and looking for pass opportunities. It has been working well the first half!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I thought the Rams would win this game but more because of circumstances. Sadly I do not see it starting a run. Last week was the game the Rams needed to win decisively to start a run.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Can it happen, yes. But they have three brutal road games upcoming. Next week will be tough with the chefs.