Anybody notice that 7 of our 8 draft picks made the 53?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plus 3 UDFA :) Just posted this in that roster thread.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Donald, Hill & Thomas will take spots when they are ready.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It's called cheap labor... key is how many stick around and develop into significant contributors by year 3.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Unfortunately for the Rams it is.
Need a right on button. Been there before, truth.
th.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
I can't wait until they are fully developed and leave for other teams at the peak of their career.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts exactly
It's not a good sign that we drafted players that can actually impact the team and make the roster? I supposed if the opposite were true you'd be happy with only 1 of the 8 making the team? No I have a feeling that would have you screaming at the world for Snead to be fired.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not a good sign that we drafted players that can actually impact the team and make the roster? I supposed if the opposite were true you'd be happy with only 1 of the 8 making the team? No I have a feeling that would have you screaming at the world for Snead to be fired.

Well said, OldSchool.

It simply amazes me when fans dismiss what should be very good news on the draft/FA front.

WTH do they want, anyway? Sigh...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's not a good sign that we drafted players that can actually impact the team and make the roster?

I did't say it's totally bad...just a lil disconcerting that 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders could beat out veterans...that WERE drafted higher....

The bottom of the roster should experience a little turnover....this seems like a bit much.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did't say it's totally bad...just a lil disconcerting that 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders could beat out veterans...that WERE drafted higher....

The bottom of the roster should experience a little turnover....this seems like a bit much.
Were the veterans all drafted higher though? The bottom of the roster is usually made up of bottom of the draft UDFA types. Every team has at least 10 guys new a year most teams average closer to 15 new. We had 20 which considering a new coach isn't all that bad. Especially when you consider how bad the team was last year.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I would have been surprised if McVay kept some of Fisher's picks over his own..........