Any picks you DON'T want to see the Rams do?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Lewan because of very serious off field issues.

Any QB before the 4th.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Um....We didn't draft Clemens.
I kinda noticed that when the Jets took him in the second round in 2006. We saw what he could do and he does play with a lot of heart and that's about it. But really wouldn't you want someone a little better as insurance or a option for the future. Murray, McCarron etc don't dare aspire to be Bradford they would be happy being Kellen.
The point is don't waste a pick on a guy they know can't be the guy. Waste a latter pick on a guy that they hope can be the guy.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I kinda noticed that when the Jets took him in the second round in 2006. We saw what he could do and he does play with a lot of heart and that's about it. But really wouldn't you want someone a little better as insurance or a option for the future. Murray, McCarron etc don't dare aspire to be Bradford they would be happy being Kellen.
The point is don't waste a pick on a guy they know can't be the guy. Waste a latter pick on a guy that they hope can be the guy.

Gotcha. I thought you were talking bout using a second rounder.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Gotcha. I thought you were talking bout using a second rounder.
i haven't had that much to drink yet. I'm all in on taking a guy like Logan thomas or Jeff Mathews in a late round and giving him a couple years to see what you get. Other than that i'm all for just keeping signing Vets to hold the clipboard.

Why does everyone keep saying no quarterback before the 4th round. We already have Austin Davis why would we want another mediocre qb. Which is what we will be looking at if it's to late in the draft. Russel wilsons and tom Bradys going in the late rounds are very rare.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Both of these guys.
giphy.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That's obscene. Reminds me of Leonard Little running down everyone from behind.
Tremendous backside pursuit.

Yes, I heard he was the Sir Mix-a-Lot of the league.

On a serious note, I see a lot of that same speed and persistence in our NEW Pro Bowl DE. I remember Quinn not getting dusted by AP on that long TD run of his. He didn't catch him, obvy, but he was in hot pursuit like Roscoe P Coltrane.....