Any picks you DON'T want to see the Rams do?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Apart from a handful of players, the draft seems fairly even this year and we have so many holes to fill we're bound to pick up good starters in the first 2 if not first 3 rounds.

I'd love to see us be able to magically pick Watkins and Robinson in the 1st, but it's not going to happen - I really don't want to see us pick up a QB in the first couple of rounds, I just don't see them worth it - what about everyone else?

radjohns

UDFA
I'd rather that they not take a safety at 13. I'm ok with a first round safety if they trade back. Other than that I don't want Matthews over Robinson, but I'm not going to be starting any message board rants if they go that way as Matthews looks like a reliable NFL olineman.

Alan

Legend
A QB in the first three rounds, Mack, Clowney, a WR in the first round.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Any Qb before the late rounds. We already did the Clemens thing why draft another.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Lewan. Without question.

Shawnbb158

Starter
with our first pick (whether it be #2 or with a trade down) i dont wanna see anyone besides clowney/watkins/mack/robinson/matthews. one of those 5 i and ill be ok, in that order too haha but with our #13 i dont wanna see lewan/martin/any qb/donald(i know alot of ppl here like him, i just dont.....)or roby. there are a few more that i have seen mocked to the rams at 13 i wouldnt like but those are the main ones i dont want that seem possible.