Antonio Smith visiting Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys might believe that teams always no matter what draft "the best player available"...but it is pretty clear that through out the first round teams usually draft one of the top two or three positions of need. You usually only see teams that have huge holes everywhere take the best player...or teams that have almost no holes take the best player regardless of position.

I don't know where the Rams have any player in relation to your board, jrry...

That would be my point. None of us know what the Rams board looks like.

Actually, I believe that teams draft by their draft board...which does take need into account. But the good teams don't deviate from that board. They created it for a reason. They take the guy they have at the top.

tbux

Rookie
That would be my point. None of us know what the Rams board looks like.

Actually, I believe that teams draft by their draft board...which does take need into account. But the good teams don't deviate from that board. They created it for a reason. They take the guy they have at the top.

How awesome would it be to see the Rams board after the draft- I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in our war room during the draft.