Another Skins Loss. YES!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, put me in the camp that takes joy watching the Redskins lose.

RGme's attention grabbing personality annoys me, but he's not a bad player. Here's what I see;

1) The guy is a hit magnet. He's not the thickest of build, so I think injuries are always going to be a problem for him.
2) He's not doing well getting through progressions. That's not unusual for a 2nd year guy, but still... he's struggling there.
3) He's not been as solid making decisions this year.
4) He's accuracy hasn't been as good this year.
5) He doesn't have much talent to throw the ball too... so I can kind of see why he's forcing things.
6) The Redskins in all likelihood will use their first rounder in 2014 to add a weapon on offense. Oh, wait, nevermind...:sly:

I'm looking forward to seeing their defense try to stop Philly's crazy offense next weekend. It could be fun to watch if Philly is clicking.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
6) The Redskins in all likelihood will use their first rounder in 2014 to add a weapon on offense. Oh, wait, nevermind...:sly:

I'm looking forward to seeing their defense try to stop Philly's crazy offense next weekend. It could be fun to watch if Philly is clicking.

Hahahaha......yeah.

Philly really hasn't seen that O click yet. But against that weak azz defense Foles might toss 10 TDs.

As long as the Redskins lose I'm fine. Give Snead two top 10 picks and let him go to work!

Ram_of_Old

Living in Skins country, I get sick of hearing RG 2.5. But the kid is talented. His manner of play will give a 3 to 6 year career. I remember Cuningham.

Skins loses are good for us. They may be getting many more in coming weeks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

they were 3 and 7 last season. finished at 9 and 7 and won the division. i'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

Not to mention; their division sucks. At 3-6 they're just two games back and still plenty to play for. A couple of wins in combination with the tomfoolery of that division and they're right in the hunt.