Another Skins Loss. YES!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
3-6 now. Imo there's a good likelihood we may have 2 top 10 picks come April. Boy does it make me smile every time I see PeeWee3 lose :sly:

PhxRam

Everyone loves to hate on RG3, but he displayed a strong and accurate arm tonight.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
CLOWNEY! (That's the new "Kobe" for me. Lol)

We don't need him, I just want him to be a Ram. BPA, right?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone loves to hate on RG3, but he displayed a strong and accurate arm tonight.

I don't. I think the guy is going to be a great QB. Just hope he doesn't regain his form until next year. :wink:

moklerman

Warner-phile
I think RGIII is going to be as good as his leg's can stay healthy. He's already slowed down and many times looked like a deer in the headlights in the pocket vs. Minnesota. He made some good throws but I didn't see a guy who will be able to read a defense and pass from the pocket once his legs aren't a threat to the defense. Plus, regardless of how or why he's on the run, the guy doesn't know how to avoid a hit and/or take a hit. Goes down awkward and hard far too often to stay healthy in the long run.

Hope the Rams can really take advantage of whatever first round pick they wind up with from the Redskins. I haven't heard of anyone that's head and shoulders better than the rest of the 2014 draft so I think I'd like the Rams to just take the BPA with each of their first round picks.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I love it. I hope the Skins keep stacking up Ls like lawn chairs! 5-11 would be nice!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
RG3 looked so much better last night. The only thing that can stop him from being great is injury. And he doesn't avoid hits. He takes more than any QB in the NFL.

The Skins should have lost last week and won last night, so it's a wash. (pardon the pun).

I think their ceiling is 6 games. Their D And STs are bad.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He is still not throwing like he did last year, but that read option and stretch run game opened up things for that offense. I can actually see them getting hot and winning some games if they can sustain drives and keep that shithole defense off the field.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RG3 looked so much better last night. The only thing that can stop him from being great is injury. And he doesn't avoid hits. He takes more than any QB in the NFL.

The Skins should have lost last week and won last night, so it's a wash. (pardon the pun).

I think their ceiling is 6 games. Their D And STs are bad.
Yeah ,but max if someone would have told me the Vikings would play Dallas to a standstill and beat Washington after the way they played with Freeman against the Gints,I'd have said "where do ya get that? cuz I can't remember a worse display than that".
Washington had this record last year,I see 5 winnable games left on their schedule and two I consider sure losses,they have 2 against the Giants who suck worse and one against Dallas,Philly,Atlanta ,if they lose to Philly though I could see then not winning more than 4,which is what I'm hoping for that would surely give us a top 5 pick worth a bundle of other picks,that trade will go down in draft history.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It pisses me off that they should have lost to the Chargers a week ago. They should only have two wins. I realize that last scoring drive by the Chargers was controversial, but they still had first and goal on the one yard line and couldn't get it in.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It pisses me off that they should have lost to the Chargers a week ago. They should only have two wins. I realize that last scoring drive by the Chargers was controversial, but they still had first and goal on the one yard line and couldn't get it in.
Yeah and that game is why you shouldn't under estimate them, their coach takes a lot of fire, but he's way better than the haters give him credit for.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I thought RG3 looked fine out there. Just sucks that RG3 only has 2 options to pass to and no D to back him up. And by 'sucks', I mean for next season when I don't care how poor they do.

jap

Legend
CLOWNEY! (That's the new "Kobe" for me. Lol)

We don't need him, I just want him to be a Ram. BPA, right?

We've already got The Mighty Quinn. Do we really need Clowney?

Now if they consider sliding Chris Long inside next to The Brock we could really use Clowney. However, Kendall Langford came on so solidly in the last game they may actually prefer to keep him (and I will finally have to come up with an appropriate nickname for him).

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We've already got The Mighty Quinn. Do we really need Clowney?

Now if they consider sliding Chris Long inside next to The Brock we could really use Clowney. However, Kendall Langford came on so solidly in the last game they may actually prefer to keep him (and I will finally have to come up with an appropriate nickname for him).

I just wanna see him on third downs or late in the game with a lead. I was even thinking skidding him inside and keeping Long outside. You COULD say we need him because our defense has not got it done on third down for much of the year. I'm not making that case, though. Wonder how he'd look on the left side. IDK. I wouldn't even consider moving Quinn. He's a beast!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Yeah ,but max if someone would have told me the Vikings would play Dallas to a standstill and beat Washington after the way they played with Freeman against the Gints,I'd have said "where do ya get that? cuz I can't remember a worse display than that".
Washington had this record last year,I see 5 winnable games left on their schedule and two I consider sure losses,they have 2 against the Giants who suck worse and one against Dallas,Philly,Atlanta ,if they lose to Philly though I could see then not winning more than 4,which is what I'm hoping for that would surely give us a top 5 pick worth a bundle of other picks,that trade will go down in draft history.

Yup, they have 5 winnable games and they will win 3 of them at most. I don't see them sweeping the Giants those game are so close together and the Skins aren't good enough to sweep a division foe. I just don't see Eli and Coughlin losing twice to them. They should beat Atlanta. That's 2 wins. If they lose to Philly I still see them winning 5.

Last year that had a special mojo going with a healthy RG3 at the top of his game. This year that magic is not quite there.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I like seeing the skins lose as well, would be sick to have 2 picks in the top 10. knowing Les how he has been, that can be a huge opportunity for us to move some picks around and still have a high pick or something, who knows.

as for RGKnee, Good luck.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

they were 3 and 7 last season. finished at 9 and 7 and won the division. i'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yup, they have 5 winnable games and they will win 3 of them at most. I don't see them sweeping the Giants those game are so close together and the Skins aren't good enough to sweep a division foe. I just don't see Eli and Coughlin losing twice to them. They should beat Atlanta. That's 2 wins. If they lose to Philly I still see them winning 5.

Last year that had a special mojo going with a healthy RG3 at the top of his game. This year that magic is not quite there.

It's not the mojo, its the defense. It might be the worst in the NFL right now. Last year the D bailed them out several times but this year they aren't.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Washington and STL are the same...yet the QBs get most of the blame. It's the defense that has more issues.

I think Robert Griffin III is vastly overrated and even more overhyped, but it's not all his fault.