Another reason to hate Russell Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I wonder how he would react if Jenks ran a pick-6 back on him. :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I respect Wilson and outside of being a Seahawk he's easy to root for. Small guy, 3rd rounder, grounded personality, etc.

That said; thankfully there is so much about the Seahawks to dislike, it's still very easy to hate that team.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I watched an ESPN special on him. He was with his wife and they go to a childrens hospital in Seattle once a week every week, He said it keeps them grounded and remnds him of how blessed they are. He also talks about his work ethic and it sounds like he's second to none when it comes to film study and gym wok.
His wife is damn good lookin too...

Don't hate the playa, hate the game:bigup:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
They run more than they throw because they are pretty often holding a comfy lead and don't have to throw to get scores to get back in the game.

He completes 65 percent of his passes, is on pace for 30+ TDs and about 8 INTs and averages 8.8 yards per attempt.......and you want the guy having that kind of year to throw more because it'll hurt SEA?

LOL ok.......

Most of his long completions are balls he just chucks up for grabs, if you play tight coverage he has no choice but to run around and hope someone breaks free so he can chuck it up for grabs. He can hit the quick stuff if the DBs play soft, but other than that its just chuck it up for grabs. I have no idea how his numbers can be good because watching him he doesnt seem to be able to see the defense once the play starts. He gets bailed out 2 or 3 times a game on balls he just throws up for grabs, it happened once in the first game against the Rams, without that 1 completion the shecocks have less than 60 yrds of offense.