Another reason to hate Russell Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not really, how can you hate a guy who does this.......

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I need a new wallet. I wish Russell weren't such a good guy. It's hard to not like him.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He does not represent the Seahawks/Squawk fans well because he's not a douche or a junkie. That's my only knock on him.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Great story! Got to like the person Wilson is! Too bad he's a Seahawk!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have to admit after having him around for the last couple of years I have grown to like him. Every time I see him interviewed it comes across as genuine. He wants it, he works hard, and he is a winner. Another plus, at least from my perspective is that he is a Christian.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't hate Wilson. LOVED the guy at N.C. State and he seems like a genuinely good person.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Okay, I'll be the resident jerk.

I can! He now plays for the seacocks and he used to play at NC State. What's not to hate?! So he gets a nice PR piece on film. All NFL players visit hospitals RW just gets more pub out of it because his TEAM is winning. I get sick of hearing him anointed because he fell into a perfect (for him) situation.

I don't doubt that he's a quality human being and/or genuine but he's still a seacock and NCSU alum.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Have not seen anything like this from the Rams

A55VA6

Legend
Pretty much. Russell Wilson is a class act. He always does and says the right things, and does his job very well.

I mean, I have hatred for everyone who wears a Seahawk uniform.. but my least amount of hate goes to him.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The ONLY thing to hate about this guy is he's a seahawk. This guy is a quality person and player from what I've seen, hags hit one out of the park with this guy.

Hopefully we can figure out a way to neutralize him in the coming years, because he won't end up being a flash in the pan....

lasvegasrams

Rookie
exactly. i love being a rams fan because we're so smart. most nfl fans are idiots.

that being said, the guy is a seahawk and thats why i dont like him. and thats the only reason why

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The thing that I hate the most about him, is that I like him so damn much

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I dont know, he just has a face that makes me want to punch him. Something about that guy I cant stand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I dont know, he just has a face that makes me want to punch him. Something about that guy I cant stand.
It's called jealousy horns he's so good lookin, but hey that;s what I hate about him , he makes me look like the north end of a southbound mule

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like him just fine. I enjoy watching him play too.

Just wish it wasn't for a team in our division, but I respect his game.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
I used to like Wilson a lot. Now he kinda seems like... How do I describe it, like a little "too" generous and thoughtful. I wonder how generous and cool he is if camera's aren't around. Watching that wallet story, would he have done that if ESPN didn't have camera's following him? I do think he is nice, not that nice.. Only Tebow is freakishly nice

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
RWs a good guy, but I still dont believe he is deserving of all the hype he gets for the shecocks winning. If teams would make him beat them with his arm the shecocks would avg less than 150 yrds/game.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RWs a good guy, but I still dont believe he is deserving of all the hype he gets for the shecocks winning. If teams would make him beat them with his arm the shecocks would avg less than 150 yrds/game.
Well I agree his game has been facilitated by some damn undisciplined DE's

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

They run more than they throw because they are pretty often holding a comfy lead and don't have to throw to get scores to get back in the game.

He completes 65 percent of his passes, is on pace for 30+ TDs and about 8 INTs and averages 8.8 yards per attempt.......and you want the guy having that kind of year to throw more because it'll hurt SEA?

LOL ok.......