And so it (the excuses) begins. Florio up first.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
So much of an advantage for us that the spread last week started at 9 in favor of the cowboys...

yeah okay...

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I agree with not scheduling teams like that, but why only bring it up now? It was happening before. What about the teams that have to fly to Europe? Don't make them play the following Thursday either.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
is he writing about how the teams that play in Europe as the designated home team are losing a home game, in a league with a well known home game advantage?

Or does he write about how certain teams having a home Thanksgiving game every year <cough>Dallas</cough> have a nice advantage EVERY season?

Didn't think so.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sniff ... sniff.

Tear.

Poor Cowboys ... just can't catch a break.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The Cardinals won, though. So this whole stupid narrative is null and void.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I have no personal vendetta toward Florio, yet the dude reminds me of a fuckin Chia Pet.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
damm boys we got it wrong .... the rams didn't win that game ... the NFL Schedulers did ....

RamsFan47

Rookie
All I've heard on the radio all morning long is "no Sean Lee no Sean Lee....
Cowboys got out coached plain and simple. Dallas fans still don't know what happened!!!

BadCompany

Rookie
I heard that the first playoff tie-breaker was going to go to the team that lost a game after playing on a short-week. A loss in that case only counts as half a loss, and whoever won that game only gets half a win (assuming they were the rested team of course). So factor that into your playoff considerations.

fearsomefour

Legend
It was what it was. Dallas had home field advantage. I think it helped the Rams being a little fresher. Got to take advantage of whatever you can.
Which is why the teams coming off Thursday gonin the road the next day.

Reno Ram

UDFA
Lick sack Florio....Still shocked the officials didn't hand Dallas the game somehow in the end...That is all...

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The Cardinals won, though. So this whole stupid narrative is null and void.
Yes but Florio mentioned the Tards and said that the only reason the Whiners were in the game is because of this horrible injustice.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
There is some truth in this....but I doubt the Cowboys blame their 2nd half on too little rest.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bayless says his beloved Cowpies ran out of gas because of a short week. What a crock

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listened to Florio for a bit this morning, him and that idiot Chris Simms. They were both careful to compliment McVay and not Goff. More of the same from them.

Best thing about this schedule crying is the cowpokes play the Packers this week. The same Packers that played Thursday. Two weeks in a row vs teams with extra rest.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Love to here what Keyshawn has to say today, first it was Goff's a bum who's not starting qb quality. Then it was, yeah they're 2-1 against the dreadful Colts and the awful 9ers. I'm sure today it will be, well Gurley was awesome anybody could win with a back that gets 235 total yds.