And just like that, Rams have top 10 defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That loss to the Seahawks was tough. When the Rams play in Seattle at the end of the season for the NFC West title, we have to win at their place for the division crown.
Although the Hawks deserved the win, thhe best team did not win at the LA Coliseum. Our team is not intimidated by foreign stadiums (domestic and international) and may feed off it. Yesterday was wet and cold which is a lot like Seattle in winter.....Think how sweet it will be if the Rams go into CLink with the division title on the line, and then beat them like we did the Cards? Think of the delicious tears of the "12th Man"....lol

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The amazing part is we only lost to Washington (who is pretty good) by 7 because of T/O's and in the last couple minutes. And we only lose to Seattle because of 5 T/O's.

We could easily be 7-0 if we had a little cleaner couple games.

What a difference a year, a coach and a few upgrades makes.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Although the Hawks deserved the win, thhe best team did not win at the LA Coliseum. Our team is not intimidated by foreign stadiums (domestic and international) and may feed off it. Yesterday was wet and cold which is a lot like Seattle in winter.....Think how sweet it will be if the Rams go into CLink with the division title on the line, and then beat them like we did the Cards? Think of the delicious tears of the "12th Man"....lol

I soooooo want to enjoy a cup of 12th man tears. The fact that most of them are Huskie fans (spit) makes it a twofer.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was as worried as anybody about the tackling and run support from our linebackers. But it was always a good laugh people telling Wade how to do his job and what people he should start.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This year's defense is a lot more fun to watch than last year's. I hated the way we played 10 yards off the receivers, and the other team always got a first down. That was Fisher's "bend but don't break" defense. He waited for the offense to make a mistake over the first 10 plays of the drive, before tightening things up. Wade's defense is always moving and trying to be disruptive. I was concerned the first few weeks... but now... Wade is the man!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am happy the D is playing better, however Seattle and Jacksonville in recent weeks aren’t exactly feared offenses.

The Giants, up next, fall in the same boat.

This is a good stretch to hone the defense, because tougher matchups lie ahead.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just posted that in another thread.

Man am I going to be rooting for the Texans next week (they play at Seattle)...
Me Too!! But it won't be easy, they're playing in Seattle and the Hag's are Favored by 5 1/2 Points!(y):unsure:

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G

I just hope the Rams win the NFC West division before visiting Seattle. Granted, their OL is not dominant. But their offense is OK. And with their defensive Line and CBs, it's hard to score on them. McVay needs to take note of the first loss against them and make some adjustments and stick it to their 12th man.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't care what anyone says ... when you hold a team to under 200 yards of total offense, your defense played a great game. Say what you want about the offenses we've played, but the 49ers offense wasn't that great either and moved the ball quite well. This D has turned the corner, period.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just praying for 24 ppg...
200.webp
You'll just have to settle for 30 PPG!(y);):D

It didn't for me either until after today.
I mean, if you count this London "home" game as another away game(which i do) the Rams are 4-0 on the road this year. That's just....that's a good football team no matter how you slice it.
This is the same way I feel! I just can't get over the fact that we are 4-0 on-the-road! WOW! :D:D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope the Rams win the NFC West division before visiting Seattle. Granted, their OL is not dominant. But their offense is OK. And with their defensive Line and CBs, it's hard to score on them. McVay needs to take note of the first loss against them and make some adjustments and stick it to their 12th man.
He needs to adjust most in the 5 turn over, category...Self inflicted wounds will hinder any prospect of winning at CLink.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That loss to the Seahawks was tough. When the Rams play in Seattle at the end of the season for the NFC West title, we have to win at their place for the division crown.
The Rams could be 11-2 by the time we meet up with Seattle, and Have the division Locked-Up by then too! The Toughest game ahead will be Philly, the week before we go to Seattle!

jap

Legend
Doesn't seem real yet.
I've been conditioned to expect this all to fall apart.

I know what you mean! I still don't have the confidence I gained early on with the 1999 Horns, and it's probably because this is still such a young team who will commit ridiculous errors at crazy times. However, I expect them to settle down and be more consistent with fundamental play going forward---especially now that they have seen first hand how silly mistakes can cause huge game swings. I will feel a lot better after both offensive and defensive units have had a full year playing within their new schemes.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Quinn is trying different pass rushing attempts

I thought Quinn might have had his best game and seems more solid weekly...more hurries

Drove CP back into Donald yesterday, when CP stepped up to avoid Q.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't seem real yet.
I've been conditioned to expect this all to fall apart.
X, it's for real. This beautiful dream. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it isn't. We somehow stole a top 3 head coach from the Whiners and it's going to be a long wonderful ride for the next decade.