Analysis of Rams-Saints game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Zac Stacy was a vision. He makes his cuts so effortlessly with those ballerina feet. I think many do not give him credit for how hard he hits the hole.

It was Zac's feet that first jumped out to me last preseason. He may not have breakaway speed, but he's a guy that almost always gets positive yards. Great balance too. Like a lot of successful running games; he just needs a crack.

Alan

Legend
BonifayRam remembering my soft spot:
I still think Joseph right now is better than any ORG we have had other than Saffold in many many years...take that however you want but we are very lucky to have him here @ the price we got him.
Oh you will get a chance to watch one of your favorite safeties in this last draft Clnton-Dix.....
The bar the Rams set for quality guards is pretty low.:LOL: So you think he's playing better than Dahl did when he first came here eh? I know you were high on him before the game and I just wondered if his play had changed your mind. Seems it didn't. Looks to be one of the better FA pick ups the Rams have had in many years. Especially considering the price.

I was really looking forward to having someone named Ha-Ha on our team. :( I am anxious to see him play. Hope he sucks though because while I'd like my assessment of his talents to be validated, I'd feel even worse about us not drafting him. While I wouldn't trade him for Donald, our safeties did not look good in that game.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The bar the Rams set for quality guards is pretty low.:LOL: So you think he's playing better than Dahl did when he first came here eh? I know you were high on him before the game and I just wondered if his play had changed your mind. Seems it didn't. Looks to be one of the better FA pick ups the Rams have had in many years. Especially considering the price.

I was really looking forward to having someone named Ha-Ha on our team. :( I am anxious to see him play. Hope he sucks though because while I'd like my assessment of his talents to be validated, I'd feel even worse about us not drafting him. While I wouldn't trade him for Donald, our safeties did not look good in that game.

SS McDonald had a much rougher game than FS McLeod did IMO. Youth is being served up crispy @ safety, Alan..... but I just do not have the concerns @ safety as you have had for awhile now ...not saying that your wrong either to have them. I feel good that Gaines & Joyner could help out @ FS if there was a great need too.

Alan

Legend
BonifayRam not worried:
SS McDonald had a much rougher game than FS McLeod did IMO. Youth is being served up crispy @ safety, Alan..... but I just do not have the concerns @ safety as you have had for awhile now ...not saying that your wrong either to have them. I feel good that Gaines & Joyner could help out @ FS if there was a great need too.
Well it doesn't really matter now because we can't go back in time. Hoping for the best from them. I agree about Mcleod playing better than McDonald. But then I wasn't a fan of McDonald's play last year either.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Couple extras... Gaines can hit, and Bailey continues to be a savage on STs.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was Zac's feet that first jumped out to me last preseason. He may not have breakaway speed, but he's a guy that almost always gets positive yards. Great balance too. Like a lot of successful running games; he just needs a crack.
Cunningham, now, has even better feet than Stacy---as a complete player, Stacey is much better. I was shocked at Benny's quickness....there will be some long runs this year!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Cunningham, now, has even better feet than Stacy---as a complete player, Stacey is much better. I was shocked at Benny's quickness....there will be some long runs this year!

Been posting here the last few months saying that Benny's speed was going to get better and better and better as he puts time between him and that knee injury he had the last yr of College. If the Rams have many long runs it will most likely the result of Benny having the ball in his hands.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-roster-review-rb-benny-cunningham-tst.27083/#post-340157
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/under-the-radar-rams.26773/#post-330976

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been posting here the last few months saying that Benny's speed was going to get better and better and better as he puts time between him and that knee injury he had the last yr of College. If the Rams have many long runs it will most likely the result of Benny having the ball in his hands.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-roster-review-rb-benny-cunningham-tst.27083/#post-340157
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/under-the-radar-rams.26773/#post-330976
100% right!