An Elite Franchise (Dynasty in the making?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If you have the horses to jam all 3 receivers, and I mean Kupp not Reynolds, stuff a healthy TG and get pressure on Goff then you should win the SB comfortably. If I remember right this was a tight game into the 4th and the Rams maybe should’ve tied the game. But whatever, if you believe the rest of the nfc is capable of following this blueprint I think you’ll be disappointed.
Knowing what to do and doing it are very different things, the Giants showed the world how to beat the Pats and yet they still end up in the SB year after year. Doesn’t matter if it’s Welker, Amendola or Edelman it’s the same thing and it still works.

Exactly. You fall short in your last game, you know why. You go back and get better at what you do next time. The Rams gave Brady a lot of trouble on defense. Drew Brees struggled more in the late part of the season. Is there now a blue print to stop them? I doubt it. Yet, there's now a blue print to stop the Rams.