Amazing guitar solos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Wait til she hears more of him. He is supremely talented and is able to reproduce it live better than Cornell was IMO. Have seen them both live multiple times, and both are/were just amazing.... But Ian is different. Dude is like 6'6 or some shit and blows out mic diaphragms with those pipes, haha.

Here's a good example...and you get a funky lil bass solo at the beginning for being a good listener. :)

View: https://youtu.be/3uYzg6dgoDU?si=yVCuDiqL6UhUKW3r

Big Wreck is another band formed by Berklee guys, can't really go wrong being a Berklee alumni. My present guitar teacher is from Berklee but unlike most he is chill and accepts that I am slow on the uptake and suck. I have a bad left hand and an awful right hand lol
Ian plays Suhr guitars too excellent guitars built in Lake Elsinore, CA
P.S my instructors favorite guitarist is Prince who has been mentioned. There are too many greats to mention I think I will just sit back watch and comment on the ones that really strike me
Great post dude I am not as up on them as you but know of Ian, he really well respected and has a Suhr Signature model

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@Faceplant
Screenshot (11).png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Are you going??? I live in Maryland, but STILL may fly out for this, haha. I have traveled to Pittsburgh and Philly for BW shows. Seen them in DC and Baltimore as well. Saw them in June in DC and they were amazing as usual. Always a small crowd, and I have met them a few times as well.

Do yourself a favor and see this band live if you can. They are incredible.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Are you going??? I live in Maryland, but STILL may fly out for this, haha. I have traveled to Pittsburgh and Philly for BW shows. Seen them in DC and Baltimore as well. Saw them in June in DC and they were amazing as usual. Always a small crowd, and I have met them a few times as well.

Do yourself a favor and see this band live if you can. They are incredible.
Hi Faceplant,
I am not sure what my schedule is but I my go. Going to ask a couple o my buddies. I know it would be a great show

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As far as concerts go, one of my favorite all time was when I got to see these two together. It was an utterly amazing show for the guitar freaks among us. I came away with a huge amount of respect for Joe Satriani that he would have such a phenom as Eric Johnson open for him. What a show! Just a wild night of incredible guitar solos and who the hell needs vocals anyway? I think there were like three songs the whole evening that had any vocals in them.

View: https://youtu.be/d_0khAAItqg?si=zcUqMpm7f51Nl7Pz

View: https://youtu.be/5Nd7EZ3k39s?si=PJGWQhA7VzY3nf6X

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't know where to post this recently gained information, so I am posting it here.

When Michael Jackson was recording his hit song "Beat It" and they needed a guitar solo for the song and Eddie Van Halen was chosen to do it. The crew had taken a break (lunch?) when Van Halen arrived. When he was alone studying the arrangement, he decided to change the song so that he could rock harder in his solo. Jackson came back and ddie told him about the changes and he liked it better. Van Halen recorded his part within 30 minutes and all he asked or was a case of beer and some food. He also asked that he be given no credit at all on the album.

Eddie talked about it later before he died, but yesterday was the first time I'd heard of it