Amari Cooper Pro Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He changed my mind!

Flipped him with White after seeing move in ISO like that. Now I think I see what others were saying. Still wish he caught more with his hands like White but everything else is aces.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd take him but prefer White. Cooper is not as explosive as White IMO and I love Whites hands and ability to high point the ball.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper is this year's Donald. It seems like he's getting undervalued but the film doesn't lie. He's THAT good. Not only does he have the talent to be a top 5 WR in the NFL...he is very polished and pro ready.

The guy wastes little to no movement when running routes, he makes explosive cuts on a dime, understands how to attack defenders, and is a top shelf athlete with good run after catch skills.

To put it bluntly, Amari Cooper is the WR prospect you dream about. He is a mix of Sammy Watkins and Odell Beckham Jr.(although he doesn't have the spectacular catch making ability that OBJ has).

IMO, he's a guy that can legitimately come in and put up 1000+ yards and 10 TDs as a rookie.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd take him but prefer White. Cooper is not as explosive as White IMO and I love Whites hands and ability to high point the ball.
+1
Both look like elite talents but i prefer White's skillset here in the Lou. Grabbing either one at #10 would be tremendous.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Sure looks like the Rams will have an excellent chance to select either WR Cooper or White based on which of the wide outs the Raiders like best. I know this I like both of these 2015 WR's much better than Sammy Watkins of last year.

If the Rams can re up Britt with Quick's return along with Cook, Bailey & Austin....Cooper would fit better IMO.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sure looks like the Rams will have an excellent chance to select either WR Cooper or White based on which of the wide outs the Raiders like best. I know this I like both of these 2015 WR's much better than Sammy Watkins of last year.

If the Rams can re up Britt with Quick's return along with Cook, Bailey & Austin....Cooper would fit better IMO.

Traditionally the Raiders have always like speed (or at least Al Davis did) so my guess is they nab White.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I watched the Bama pro day yesterday. Wow, I know Saban uses these kids up, but the physical talent on that team is amazing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Either would be Great But I prefer White, or Parker because of their Height!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

Elm-

I thought the same as you but if you watch video on both of them Copper just jumps off the screen. Just my opinion of course. But when I listened to Jrry32 rave about him I took another look. Now I'm convinced.

White may be a stud also but I think Cooper is the cream of the crop.

Athos

Legend
Elm-

I thought the same as you but if you watch video on both of them Copper just jumps off the screen. Just my opinion of course. But when I listened to Jrry32 rave about him I took another look. Now I'm convinced.

White may be a stud also but I think Cooper is the cream of the crop.

I love Coop, but I think White has the higher ceiling because of his physicality. But Coop has a much higher floor. Almost instant pro-bowl floor. White has top 5 potential imo.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
That is who he reminds me of too, and Marvin Harrison. Super smooth, and plays fast. Silky out of breaks.
That's why we should go and get him if he falls to 10... We have been missing a player like Ike for too long

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Closer to Harrison than Lee, seen both of them live. Can't deny the smoothness and grace that Cooper plays with. He also plays fast. Only player that was smoother out of his breaks last year was OBJR, IMO, and Cooper has better long speed.

Harrison was by far the smoothest dude on the field when I saw him play live. It just jumped at you, even in warm-ups.

Athos

Legend
One of those is an insult. One of those is a great compliment. Easy to figure out which is which.