Am I Crazy?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have always prided myself on being an un-biased person when it came to evaluating talent.

But watching NFL Network and ESPN...they can’t stop talking about Elliot and Barkley. They rarely talk about Gurley and if they do it’s negative about how he wore down.

I look at Zeke and Barkley and acknowledge their skills. Barkley is better imo. But also, Gurley, if healthy is better than both.

Am I just being a homer right now?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not in the slightest. Gurley has had forty combined touchdowns and well over 4,000 yards from scrimmage in the past two years. Elliott and Barkley, while great players, aren't in that league.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I just noticed the same thing @Juggs . When ESPN announced Goff last night it was a pretty tame announcement on the website. Right now with Zeke, it's major headlines. They love sucking Dallas dick.

TexasRam

Legend
On NFL Network yesterday on GMFB they all Unamimously agreed Gurley is the best RB in the league hands down.

Are you a Homer? Nope.

Just tuning in at the wrong time.

And Gurley is a question mark with his injury.

Flint

Pro Bowler
On NFL Network yesterday on GMFB they all Unamimously agreed Gurley is the best RB in the league hands down.

Are you a Homer? Nope.

Just tuning in at the wrong time.

And Gurley is a question mark with his injury.

Maybe I am watching at the wrong time, all I hear is the Rams are idiots for extending TG and he’ll never be the guy he was.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe I am watching at the wrong time, all I hear is the Rams are idiots for extending TG and he’ll never be the guy he was.

and gurley will prove why all of them are idiots. his leg didn't fall off, it's just got a little arthritis in the knee.

when i hear terrell davis trying to compare it to his injury i want to start slapping him. he never recovered from his initial injury. gurley has been the best rb in the league for the FOUR seasons after his injury. i love terrell, he was my favourite player when he was on the field but stfu.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
That’s nothing unusual, remember Goff was a bust, and now that he’s been extended people will searching for every sign that this was a bad contract.

Media bias is real, and it’s everywhere.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have always prided myself on being an un-biased person when it came to evaluating talent.

But watching NFL Network and ESPN...they can’t stop talking about Elliot and Barkley. They rarely talk about Gurley and if they do it’s negative about how he wore down.

I look at Zeke and Barkley and acknowledge their skills. Barkley is better imo. But also, Gurley, if healthy is better than both.

Am I just being a homer right now?

Probably.

I said while he was still in college that Saquan was one of the best RBs I've ever seen. After last year, I'm comfortable saying he's probably better than Gurley.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
And we won't stop there. In a poll @ PFT....not one "expert" had us winning the NFC and Foolio didn't even have us in the playoffs. No respect I tell you....no respect at all.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably.

I said while he was still in college that Saquan was one of the best RBs I've ever seen. After last year, I'm comfortable saying he's probably better than Gurley.
Best RB I've ever seen? Barkley wouldn't crack my Top 5.
1. Earl Cambell
2. Bo Jackson
3. Barry Sanders
4. Walter Payton
5. Eric Dickerson

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably.

Did you watch Adrian Peterson or Todd Gurley play in college? Bother were better than Barkley. While watching them in college I found myself time and again in shock. I never once felt that watching Barkley. He was surrounded by shit talent and stood out. I’m not saying he isn’t going to be a terrific back. He is. But come on...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley is better than both by a mile. If McVay didn’t hold Gurley out the last game a couple seasons ago he would have won the rushing title Gurley scores touchdowns from everywhere on the field Elliott or Barkley isn’t the runner or receiver Gurley is

Big Game

Living The Dream
So is Barkley really better than Gurley? I would say no. think about it Barkley came into the league and did not have to face a loaded box every game due to Odell. Gurley came into the league faced a loaded box every game and still produced. Both are very talented. We will see how Saquan does this year with no Odell to unload that box.

HellRam

Starter
Probably.

It's not going to be a popular opinion. I have to agree though. Barkely looks amazing. He averaged 5 ypc in that atrocious offense last year. Put him behind the Cowboys oline or Rams last year. He would put up scary numbers. To me he's in a class of his own.

I agee with tho O.P as well. Very little talk about the Rams again. The Goff extension should be a big deal. Most guaranteed money ever and they barely metnion it.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best RB I've ever seen? Barkley wouldn't crack my Top 5.
1. Earl Cambell
2. Bo Jackson
3. Barry Sanders
4. Walter Payton
5. Eric Dickerson

I'm not old enough to see any of those guys play in college.

What I should have said was he's the best college running back I've ever seen, although not on the level of what I've seen from Barry Sanders' highlights.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don't care what either of those media outlets say... I only care about Sunday, 12 noon (my time)... that's when all the talk is either verified or thrown to the side.

So, let them talk.

Rams will speak Sunday!