Alshon might be on his way to Philly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't think we NEED a WR, I think what we need is a CB or an OT! JMHO (y);):D

Yeah, Kenny and Brian have been playing well as of late. Isn't Alshon a FA after this year, too..why give up something when there's a chance he won't be around next year. Especially they have to sign Aaron Donald, TJ McDonald, Alec, hell even Kenny and Brian themselves.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
I'd give them our 2nd and the rights to Isaiah Pead (do we do blue font here) :sadwalk:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If Quick was still struggling or off the roster, I'd be tilted. Since he's doing pretty well this year, not even bothered at all honestly. Despite the team's shortcomings, WR play has been excellent thus far.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This will sound crazy - but I think Torrey Smith may be the better move for the Eagles. He would surely be cheaper and with the Cannon on Wentz - he could make noise as a deep threat once again.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As long as Fisher here rams want go after a top flight wr... Hell he's probably mad Britt and Quick is producing......Hell he drafted a Lt #2 overall jus:sneaky::sneaky::neener:t for rushing(n)

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Boy, Howie Roseman is having one heck of a year. Dump Murray, Alonzo, Bradford and Maxwell salary, Hires Pederson and Schwartz, Trade up to #2, makes the right pick with Wentz, Trades Bradford for #1 and a #4, signs McCleod, trades for OGB and now may get Jeffrey. Now, thats what I call a makeover! And since I see it year after year with other teams in this league, I get awnry with the current Rams plan. Heck, he delivered a playoff game and I think a division title with Kelly in his 3 seasons. Now he's doing it again

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
My reply wasn't about a WR, but more about Fisher having the balls to make some kind of change. OT would.be my.first change if given a choice.
You don't think it took guts to ignore the secondary and trade future picks for their future quarterback?

You can say organization and keep it separated from Fisher, but either way, the converse is to be said for the Alshon trade.

I'm just going to go ahead and say that giving Austin the huge extension was on the same level of ineptitude that saw Foles' contract handed out before he started a regular season game for the Rams. One could argue worse because they already knew what they had in Austin.

I'm guessing that it's more likely Snead was never called. Fisher is on the hot seat, he'd sell to win now.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
How about trading a former #1 QB that cannot get on the field for a WR to help out our current franchise QB, Keenum?:dizzy:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You don't think it took guts to ignore the secondary and trade future picks for their future quarterback?

You can say organization and keep it separated from Fisher, but either way, the converse is to be said for the Alshon trade.

I'm just going to go ahead and say that giving Austin the huge extension was on the same level of ineptitude that saw Foles' contract handed out before he started a regular season game for the Rams. One could argue worse because they already knew what they had in Austin.

I'm guessing that it's more likely Snead was never called. Fisher is on the hot seat, he'd sell to win now.
People are so down on Tavon but he's still in line for career highs and on pace for 80+ catches. It's not his fault all the throws to him are behind the line of scrimmage. The more targets you get you the more drops you're going to have.