Alshon might be on his way to Philly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Wow, a mid-round pick for Alshon Jeffery? Wish we had the draft stock to make a move like that :whistle:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
i mean he hasnt been great this year and he has an injury history so I understand the drop in value, but a mid round pick? jesus

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
i mean he hasnt been great this year and he has an injury history so I understand the drop in value, but a mid round pick? jesus

Wow if the Bears take anything lower than a 3rd round pick... that would be a ARE YOU KIDDING ME! a 4th rounder or lower would appear the Bears didn't properly auction him? Salary cap hit and Injury history does command a discount but geeeeze

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we NEED a WR, I think what we need is a CB or an OT! JMHO (y);):D

It's not about need, my friend. It's about want. Alshon + Britt + Quick + Tavon with Goff. That's droolworthy.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
This has the making of the Brandon Marshall trade. Get rid of him for nothing and then he tears shit up elsewhere. Fuck, I wish it was with us. I'm cool with giving them Tavon as well.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't think we NEED a WR, I think what we need is a CB or an OT! JMHO (y);):D
My reply wasn't about a WR, but more about Fisher having the balls to make some kind of change. OT would.be my.first change if given a choice.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For a few games possibly but 3 of 4 WRs would be UFAs.
Yes but the original source says it's contingent on a long term deal which we'd ask for as well. Sign Alshon and retain one of Quick or Britt along with Austin and the rookies. Sign me the hell up please.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For a few games possibly but 3 of 4 WRs would be UFAs.

We're in the same boat without him. Re-signing Alshon would be a necessary part of the deal. Then we'd choose between Britt and Quick. Alshon is one of the best WRs in the game and only 26 years old.