All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Well, ROD was right - that officiating crew sucked. And in fact, as usual they called the Rams for more than double the penalties that they did the Saints.

Just that one penalty non-call helped the Rams for a change with that crew.

Lol. So the media identify that four of the officials come from Southern California but then fail to mention that these implied 'biased' officials ...

Penalties.png

:giveup:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ey-coleman-claims-hes-received-death-threats/

Nickell Robey-Coleman claims he’s received death threats
Posted by Mike Florio on January 30, 2019

Less than two weeks ago, not many football fans knew all that much about Rams defensive back Nickell Robey-Coleman. Since the NFC Championship game, he has become famous to the point of notorious.

Speaking to reporters on Wednesday, Robey-Coleman said that he has received plenty of negative feedback on social media for the hit on Saints receiver Tommylee Lewis that didn’t result in a penalty either for pass interference or unnecessary roughness.

“There was a little bit of everything,” Robey-Coleman said, via the Associated Press. “Yeah, I had like one or two death threats. I mean, it wasn’t anything that I really paid attention to. I think it was just a fake page that was online by somebody that was probably bitter and didn’t like the call and they said something on Facebook or Instagram or something. . . . I ignored them and moved on.”

It nevertheless sounds like Robey-Coleman will at least be paying some attention to his surroundings.

“Being in L.A., I’m pretty safe,” he said. “I know my whereabouts and I feel like if I’m in a situation where I feel threatened or feel endangered, I’ll tell the organization.”

He definitely should. Whether on social media or face to face, death threats or threats of violence generally should be investigated and, if need be, prosecuted.

It's official!!!

Judge won't order 'do-over' of Rams-Saints game
https://es.pn/2G0SvpV

https://saintsreport.com/threads/judge-rules-in-favor-of-the-nfl.403967/

What if players filed a suit to replay the game? Since it was the team that actually got robbed? Are the players not allowed to sue the NFL since the NFL owns them?
------------
There's no justice in the world.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The clause just after the one cited says specifically that blown calls do not justify a do over.

Charlie_Brown_large.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The clause just after the one cited says specifically that blown calls do not justify a do over.

Charlie_Brown_large.jpg

Yeah, I keep pointing that out on Quora and in convos with Saints fan friends. Nobody seems to reply to that, though - that conventional missed calls are not to be done over.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Charlie_Brown_large.jpg

But saints fans refuse to acknowledge anything that doesnt fit their agenda, and apparently found a lawyer that cant read that was willing to take their case. Say what you want about lawyers, but I find it hard to believe there is even 1 lawyer in this country that cant read.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
But saints fans refuse to acknowledge anything that doesnt fit their agenda, and apparently found a lawyer that cant read that was willing to take their case. Say what you want about lawyers, but I find it hard to believe there is even 1 lawyer in this country that cant read.

I dunno.

I was involved in the car accident case where the lawyer for the guy who hit us proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his client was guilty.

the prosecutor and cop were trying HARD not to laugh and the judge was incredulous. I was slack-jawed. The wife was asking me what was going on and I whispered "the guy just proved his client guilty" and she became slack-jawed, too.

the guy couldn't have been more guilty if he just pled guilty.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's a Saints fan, he filed it himself. He's out the filing fee, etc. Got a ton of publicity in the town where he works. It's probably worthwhile just for the advertising.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I wholeheartedly agree nobody is making you read this thread.
I know... and nobody is making you read it either (as in my posts). ;)(y)

C'mon guys and gals... it's over... bask in the here and now... Rams are in the f'ing Super Bowl, baby!!!

NO is not... and won't be until at least 2020. Rear view mirror stuff, for sure!

Who really gives a rats arse about what they say anymore... moving on...

Atlanta!!

nighttrain

Legend

the difference between a Lawyer and a rat, somethings a rat just wont do!
train

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

The saints fans are so wacko, they deny that Goff got his facemask grabbed on the series preceding the missed call.

Apparently only calls against the Rams count as real officiating.

TXRams86

The Infamous
There’s no do over, there won’t be a do over and that’s that.

What blows my mind is this belief that IF the call had been made, the Saints were 100% guaranteed a victory. While the probability is in their favor, that doesn’t give them a 100% chance of winning. Considering the strategy, running back could fumble, snap could be fumbled, Brees could throw a pick, kicker could miss a field goal. The point is that these lunatics are assuming that if the Saints scored on that series, game is over. So many other things could lead to a Rams victory even if they scored.

That’s not even considering if the Rams had the Goff face mask called and scored a TD, that’s an entirely alternate reality when it comes to the Saint’s strategy and play calling.

The fact is the game played out like it did and there’s no changing that. Saints fans need to accept reality and move on.

H.Birdman

UDFA
Name
Harvey
I am so sick of the coverage of that one play. Yes, I thought it was PI at first, but after being forced to rewatch it till I puke, I now am convinced officials got it right.

First, can everyone please shut up about helmet to helmet? NO ONE saw that live because it was incidental contact and not at all what that rule tries to penalize. Good god there are helmets touching helmets on every play. Anyone claiming this as a missed call is just a butthurt Saints fan or a media whore.

As for PI, it WAS bang bang. The camera angle that keeps getting replayed is deceptive because you can’t tell that the ball and the two players colliding are all at the same yard line. That’s because the ball is in flight and so far behind NRC that you can’t judge it at that angle, and the ball continuing in flight gives the impression that the hit was early.

And of course it was an uncatchable ball regardless. That rules out PI. Shltty throw, Brees,

I hope the Saints never make the playoffs again.

I might have to fly across the country to attend their next game in LA so I can dress up like a baby in a Saints jersey. All fans should bring pacifiers and diapers to throw at the Saints.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might have to fly across the country to attend their next game in LA so I can dress up like a baby in a Saints jersey. All fans should bring pacifiers and diapers to throw at the Saints.

Seeing as you're the Birdman, will you take a plane or fly yourself?

dang

Legend
Also seeing it 50+ times I wondered if it was uncatchable as well. NRC's position between the ball and the receiver not only blocked the receiver's view but kept him from being able to move towards the ball. Had NRC not hit the receiver, I believe the ball would have landed too far to the left of the receiver for him to catch it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Rams are playing for a championship tomorrow.

The next Saints/PI related thread gets deleted and not merged.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
He's a Saints fan, he filed it himself. He's out the filing fee, etc. Got a ton of publicity in the town where he works. It's probably worthwhile just for the advertising.

I suppose he may be attractive to dumb clients. Personally, I would pick a lawyer that WON cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.