All I can say, Is the Rams Better Win MNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's not to say that I don't read any of it, just that I don't take it seriously...I'm not one of the guys who gets upset about the respect crap...I just want to see good Rams football...Then the rest of the stuff takes care of itself..
I have a business /internet based, where I am spending time doing tasks that are not that mentally stimulating...So I listen to sports radio if it's good. In fact, I listen to Philly sports radio because I love the passion and intelligent thoughts about the Eagles mostly.....It's just plain good radio because of the personalities involved. I used to enjoy 101 ESPN before the move, and I absolutely detest the cr@p radio coming from the "Rams" station in LA, 710 ESPNLA. So I listen and read comments on ROD, and sometimes I do internet searches on Google for News..oh, and the Rams app.......I can hardly watch NFLN anymore because of the thoughtless regurgitation of hive-mind speak...No one works to really know the Rams, except maybe ex-Rams...I love DMarco Farr...Those posers at ESPNLA, would have nothing to talk about the Rams without bashing Goff or wondering how long Fisher has...They have literally no knowledge beyond that, and therefore spew stupid cr@p. Respect is not what I am looking for even though it's nice every once in a while. Actual work knowing the team and explaining what they see is enough. What they say may pizz me off, but at least I can understand the thought process....

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I have a business /internet based, where I am spending time doing tasks that are not that mentally stimulating...So I listen to sports radio if it's good. In fact, I listen to Philly sports radio because I love the passion and intelligent thoughts about the Eagles mostly.....It's just plain good radio because of the personalities involved. I used to enjoy 101 ESPN before the move, and I absolutely detest the cr@p radio coming from the "Rams" station in LA, 710 ESPNLA. So I listen and read comments on ROD, and sometimes I do internet searches on Google for News..oh, and the Rams app.......I can hardly watch NFLN anymore because of the thoughtless regurgitation of hive-mind speak...No one works to really know the Rams, except maybe ex-Rams...I love DMarco Farr...Those posers at ESPNLA, would have nothing to talk about the Rams without bashing Goff or wondering how long Fisher has...They have literally no knowledge beyond that, and therefore spew stupid cr@p. Respect is not what I am looking for even though it's nice every once in a while. Actual work knowing the team and explaining what they see is enough. What they say may pizz me off, but at least I can understand the thought process....

If you think it's bad now, I can't imagine what it could be like if the Rams get off to a slow start (as they seem to do in recent years)..It's paramount that they come out ready to play, and make a statement tonight...I can't really get a read on how I think this will go...I'm optimistic that these guys will take advantage of this opportunity to wipe the slate clean for the Rams...If they aren't up for this one I'll be stunned...Come on, Rams, throw us fans a bone...Beat up on the Whiners...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
.I can't really get a read on how I think this will go...I'm optimistic that these guys will take advantage of this opportunity to wipe the slate clean for the Rams...If they aren't up for this one I'll be stunned...Come on, Rams, throw us fans a bone...Beat up on the Whiners...

IMO, I believe they will come out fast on offense I'm hoping they don't end up settling for field goals and score in the red zone. Some concern on defense in the secondary especially with Sensabaugh starting, my hope is either Hill starts or replaces Sensabaugh and everything settles down and hopefully the pass rush will drive Gabbert nuts, however, I am also concerned if Kelly makes a QB change and Kaepernick ignites their offense.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
IMO, I believe they will come out fast on offense I'm hoping they don't end up settling for field goals and score in the red zone. Some concern on defense in the secondary especially with Sensabaugh starting, my hope is either Hill starts or replaces Sensabaugh and everything settles down and hopefully the pass rush will drive Gabbert nuts, however, I am also concerned if Kelly makes a QB change and Kaepernick ignites their offense.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Excellent point about finishing a drive with 6, not 3...Too many times they moved the ball nicely, only to run out of gas...They need a red- zone presence...The things that Cook and Quick were supposed to deliver...Hopefully Higbee can help there...

Big Game

Living The Dream
We will win and hold a 1-0 1 game league in the division. come sunday we will be 2-0 after beating the Russell Wilson less seahawks in the first game at the LA Coliseum. Get your popcorn ready fellas.

P.S. Wentz did look good but hey nothing to worry about here let them play there guy let us develop ours.

Also bought my tickets for the LA vs Bills game last night flight is secured along with room and board in Vegas. Can't Wait

:yess::yay::football::mrburnsevil:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Good Ram radio:
Eric Dickerson will host his own radio show starting this and every Monday, 12-2pm, on AM 570 LA Sports.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just win tonight and the Goff business is irrelevant

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm nervous... Don't know what to expect. I just hope the energy and intensity is a 110 percent throughout the game.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a lot of pressure on the team from multiple angles:
* Bigger market (more exposure)
* Rookie QB (start him or not... this convo)
* It's been too many years since they have had a winning record

It's only gonna get more intense once they build the stadium.

Not that you could "hide" in STL... but there's nowhere to hide in LA.

They need to win... and soon... tonight sure would be a good start!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
They really need to win this game. Not that the season can't be a success if they don't win - it can. Not that fans will abandon the team - they won't. But the 9ers look to be one of the worst teams in the league this year. Gotta handle business.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope we win so we can rub it on Steve Young's face when his beloved Whiners lose. He's the color commentator for tonight's game fyi

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We lost. One of the worst losses I can remember, to one of the worst teams in the NFL. I hope the pressure for change is white HOT. Keenum can not do the job, so let Mannion or Goff get in there!