Alex Smith

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
iced said:
with the way our secondary and our defense has been playing , i have no faith in our defense being able to contain dez bryant like the chiefs did.

I wouldn't call what the Chiefs did containing Bryant. But they did contain Romo. :ww:

iced

jrry32 said:
iced said:
with the way our secondary and our defense has been playing , i have no faith in our defense being able to contain dez bryant like the chiefs did.

I wouldn't call what the Chiefs did containing Bryant. But they did contain Romo. :ww:

lol meant giants

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jrry32 said:
Thordaddy said:
jrry32 said:
The Chiefs won because they held Dallas to 16 points. Not sold the Rams can do that.
Actually irry they won because they scored 17 cuz 16 is more than enough points to beat zero and my point was that I'm thinkin we don't HAVE to hold them to 16 cuz they won't hold us to 17 ,just sayin'.

Thank you for the mathematics lesson. :ww:
Well ya know I gave ya a pass earlier in this thread on this gem.

jrry pontificated

"Alex Smith is what he is at this point in his career."

So ya know man I thought, when wasn't he?

Then when you said that about the score I thought, it's time for a little math lesson :tooth:

JK my friend just Thor bein Thor and I'm tho thor I can barely pith

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thordaddy said:
"Alex Smith is what he is at this point in his career."

So ya know man I thought, when wasn't he?

Then when you said that about the score I thought, it's time for a little math lesson :tooth:

JK my friend just Thor bein Thor and I'm tho thor I can barely pith

Haha. It was more or less the perception of what he was and what he could become. 49er fans...you know. :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alex Smith is a classic example of a maturing QB. He had bust written all over him. But, the game slowed down or in time something clicked.

I'll be honest; I thought he was going to wash out of the league.

But... Here he is. Winning on another team.

I agree he's not a dynamic QB. He's limited in some aspects, like arm strength. But he's good enough to win at this point in his career.

I give Alex credit. He's earned my respect (and it helps he's no longer a 49'er).

moklerman

Warner-phile
That was the 2nd terrible TNF game in a row as far as watching some offense but I enjoyed the heck out of the outcome.

Personally, I'll wait to make a judgement on Smith as a Chief because he had about 5 drops in the first half that I'm sure messed with his rhythm. Granted, I saw a lot of what everyone else saw too but Smith has showed he can be conservative or air it out depending on the situation.

His nature is probably not that of a gunslinger but I don't think the Chiefs really know what they want to be yet on offense. It took them all game to finally give the ball to Charles out of consecutive run formations and that's when they iced the game away. If they establish that threat then the passing game might loosen up a bit too.