Adrian Wilson released by Cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
I would put Wilson and [hil]my grandmother[/hil] back there before Dahl again.. :roll:
We could tape a cheetah to her back....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
I like Wilson, he's probably better than Mikell, but we have to remember what we are trying to do. I'd be on board as long as we still draft a safety, because I don't really want two rookie safeties. I'd still draft a free, and re-sign Stewart to play the SS. There's a reason all these guys are getting let go. The reason is mostly money. A lot of them will probably re-sign with their own teams once the market is established.
Yeah, that's the thing. We need a free safety more than a strong safety. And if Mikell is returning, then there's no need for Adrian Wilson. I'd still like to see us make a run at Chris Clemons and keep Mikell, while grooming McLeod, Stewart and Daniels. It wouldn't hurt to draft one either, just to add to the competition.
I mean, we really have 4 strong safeties on our team. Dahl, Mikell, Stewart, and Daniels.
Three. :hmph:
You love Dahl.
qudHwPm.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wouldn't count on it b/c of Quintin's contract and his contract. But Adrian Wilson is a stud...probably the most underrated safety.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
I would put Wilson and [hil]my grandmother[/hil] back there before Dahl again.. :roll:
We could tape a cheetah to her back....

That would certainly improve her 40 time :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:
He's nowhere near the player he was even 2 years ago.
Having said that,his experience and leadership would be an excellent addition to any secondary....at a discounted cost.

Yup.

Stuff like this is what makes the NFL fun this time of year.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2