Adam Schein thinks AZ makes the playoffs in 2013. lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't know Schein from Shinola, but IMO the Cardinals have more things going against them in 2013 and there are other teams I would put above them with a chance of making the playoffs in 2013 that did not make it in 2012.

X you make a great point of the Cardinals being much like the Rams of 2011...Maybe, but the 2012 Rams did not make the playoffs. Schein or Shinola? That is the question.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
X said:
I'm not sure why the majority of people think AZ is a bad team. They went through the same cruddy circumstances the 2011 Rams went through, albeit to an even lesser degree. That team has talent all over the place and their defense has always given us fits. They're a QB and a couple of Tackles away from being a very decent team, IMO. And I think we'd like that to happen anyway. The more competition within the division, the better off it'll be for us. Because, we already own all those fools. Let'm pick each other off for a while. lol.

I would disagree. They do have some talent, but not in the numbers that teams like the whiners, seachickens, or even we have. Not a single offensive lineman that is formidable. Beanie Wells (sadly their best back will be gone) w/Ryan Williams recovering from his second IR in 2 years (courtesy of Mr. Stewart). Fitz is declining, as you are seeing less double teams, and many teams with good CBs defending him 1 on 1. Roberts is ok. No tight ends. Calais Campbell is the only scary D-lineman. Dockett isn't the disruptive player he was 2-3 years ago (and is often injured). Dan Williams is nothing special. Washington is great, but what other LB is notable? Paris Lennon? :cheese: Patrick Peterson is talented, but is one of my most OVERRATED players in the sport. He has top 5 athletic ability in the NFL, but he often uses it as an alternative to using technique. If he's so good (Pro Bowl is a joke) how come I saw him get beat so many time this season? No notable CBs on the other side. Wilson may or may not be back, and will be 34 in October. Rhodes is slightly above average.

So this team has this foundation:

-Aging Fitzgerald
-Calais Campbell
-Darryl Washington
-Overrated Patrick Peterson

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rams24/7 said:
X said:
I'm not sure why the majority of people think AZ is a bad team. They went through the same cruddy circumstances the 2011 Rams went through, albeit to an even lesser degree. That team has talent all over the place and their defense has always given us fits. They're a QB and a couple of Tackles away from being a very decent team, IMO. And I think we'd like that to happen anyway. The more competition within the division, the better off it'll be for us. Because, we already own all those fools. Let'm pick each other off for a while. lol.

I would disagree. They do have some talent, but not in the numbers that teams like the whiners, seachickens, or even we have. Not a single offensive lineman that is formidable. Beanie Wells (sadly their best back will be gone) w/Ryan Williams recovering from his second IR in 2 years (courtesy of Mr. Stewart). Fitz is declining, as you are seeing less double teams, and many teams with good CBs defending him 1 on 1. Roberts is ok. No tight ends. Calais Campbell is the only scary D-lineman. Dockett isn't the disruptive player he was 2-3 years ago (and is often injured). Dan Williams is nothing special. Washington is great, but what other LB is notable? Paris Lennon? :cheese: Patrick Peterson is talented, but is one of my most OVERRATED players in the sport. He has top 5 athletic ability in the NFL, but he often uses it as an alternative to using technique. If he's so good (Pro Bowl is a joke) how come I saw him get beat so many time this season? No notable CBs on the other side. Wilson may or may not be back, and will be 34 in October. Rhodes is slightly above average.

So this team has this foundation:

-Aging Fitzgerald
-Calais Campbell
-Darryl Washington
-Overrated Patrick Peterson
Oh I think they have more than that, and I think you're being a little too dismissive of Rhodes, Dockett and Williams. Granted their O-line and QB situation isn't an enviable one, but that shouldn't be enough to count them out (unless they completely fail to address it). Their defense is their bread & butter (similar to us), and they're not going to take a step back, IMO. If anything, they'll keep on chugging away. Having an offense that was next to last in points scored, and STILL having a defense that stays middle of the pack and forces enough turnovers to off-set what the offense is giving away ... is meaningful.

Playoffs? Probably not. Not in this division. But they'll definitely continue to be formidable if they get a couple of things corrected.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Bidwell Cardinals have been in the playoffs 3 times since 1976 (I'm not counting the strike shorted 1982 asterisk filled season).

That's 3 times dating back to BEFORE Jimmy Carter was President!

:lmao:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Re: Adam Schein thinks AZ wins the West in 2013. lol

CGI_Ram said:
I'm willing to bet all I've got that won't happen.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I agree CGI.

They have a ton of work to do. They have to overhaul that O line, find a QB, coupled with everything else they have to do.