Adam Carolla Has a Request for The Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I lived in LA long ago, Der Weinerschnitzel's were popular and I loved their chili cheese dogs.....Get the Rams contract?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I lived in LA long ago, Der Weinerschnitzel's were popular and I loved their chili cheese dogs.....Get the Rams contract?

They're more known for chili hamburgers, but Tommy's does have chili dogs too. And frankly they blow Weinerschnitzel out of the water. They're about the only thing I really miss about LA, frankly.

fearsomefour

Legend
They're more known for chili hamburgers, but Tommy's does have chili dogs too. And frankly they blow Weinerschnitzel out of the water. They're about the only thing I really miss about LA, frankly.
LA is a huge city....there has to be a better local place than a big chain.
I am weird in that I like my dogs plain usually. Hot dog and bun, nothing else.
So, a big beefy dog of quality should be the focus, not the topping....or, maybe that is just me.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, Tommy's is a small chain, family owned - they refuse to franchise.

The original Oki Dogs is gone, of course - though I think someone bought the name years later.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
when i traveled to america i couldn't wait to try your chilli dogs. tried them in every city i visited. new york, washington dc, st louis, memphis, las vegas, san fran, LA. sorry but came away unimpressed.

whenever you guys ever come out to sydney go to harry's cafe de wheels and buy a chilli dog from there. now that's a scrumptious chilli dog.

Chilli Dog
Continential Viennese smoked frankfurt served with freshly cooked spicy chilli con carne and chilli sauce.

chilli_dog.jpg

that looks good.