Adam Carolla Has a Request for The Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Carolla Has a Request for The Los Angeles Rams: Carolla is not a fan of the Dodger Dog and wants the Rams to do better. He wants them to have a quality Chicago style dog and call it the “Ram Rod”. He talks with Rich Eisen.

Listen to Carolla Talk Hot Dogs/Rams

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Seriously ? a fricken hot dog ! :rolllaugh: How about an offense ! I love a good hot dog as much as everyone else, maybe more , but really !

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's LA. It needs to be a chili dog, not Chicago style.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
My wife swears by Nathan's....I say a hot dog is a hot dog....but I always by Nathan's now...instead of Oscar Meyer....I'm whipped.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
"Ram Rod" oh...right up to the line...LOL.

giphy.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My wife swears by Nathan's....I say a hot dog is a hot dog....but I always by Nathan's now...instead of Oscar Meyer....I'm whipped.
I personally would combine these two, Chili and Nathan's and don't go light on the Onion's or Mustard either!!:football::mrburnsevil:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Honestly I'm not concerned about the food at all. It will be heavily over priced and average at best. I'm eating and drinking while tailgating before the game! I'm not into $9 Miller Lites which I hate and $7 hamburgers with no fries.

For a UCLA game I have made bacon wrapped Nathan's with dice red onion and shredded cheddar. Turned out pretty damn good, it's definitely on the menu rotation now. I also like a 12 pack of Becks for 12 bucks. I'm gonna get bent over for tickets and parking, not for food and drink.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here in Canada; Schneiders is the official hot dog of the Toronto Blue Jays and they truly are the best I've tasted.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nathans big hotdogs are the best. Nothing compares. the end.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
well, if he doesn't like a Dodger Dog then I'm not listening. They may not be the absolute best but they are pretty dog gone good,

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My non player request is for the new LA cheerleaders to wear the simplest outfits in the league.

On second thought let's just have them naked on game day.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

when i traveled to america i couldn't wait to try your chilli dogs. tried them in every city i visited. new york, washington dc, st louis, memphis, las vegas, san fran, LA. sorry but came away unimpressed.

whenever you guys ever come out to sydney go to harry's cafe de wheels and buy a chilli dog from there. now that's a scrumptious chilli dog.

Chilli Dog
Continential Viennese smoked frankfurt served with freshly cooked spicy chilli con carne and chilli sauce.

chilli_dog.jpg