About our two 4th Round picks and WR...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wonder if Ferguson gets a shot this year. He was a dark horse, a size/speed guy that I know Mem was rooting for as was I.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Why wouldn't he ?

He's a raw, size/speed guy. With a rookie QB, they may want to focus on adding a few mid level Vets and/or possession guys who can ease the transition for a Rookie QB.

Plus, I dunno the state of his rehab...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He's a raw, size/speed guy. With a rookie QB, they may want to focus on adding a few mid level Vets and/or possession guys who can ease the transition for a Rookie QB.

Plus, I dunno the state of his rehab...

I can only see health getting in the way of him getting an actual shot, although that is no guarantee of making the final 53.

You think Goff will be starting on day 1 ?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I think it would be a terrible idea for Goff to start game 1 as it was for Mariotta. And Mariotta had a great Game 1 with a perfect rating and then went on to absolutely struggle like crazy all year and go 1-14 in his next 15 games.

I have no idea what Fisher will do. I suspect he'll spare the rookie the initial travel gauntlet and have Keenum start at least the first 4 games and then assess Goff's readiness starting Game 5. Now, if Keenum is 4-0 and rocking...then who knows...Fisher is very much a "don't rock the boat" kind of coach. Then again, he didn't give Mannion any time, even in mop up duty and it wasn't because he didn't know the offense. Mannion knew it first and had to help Foles with it. So...I dunno.

As for Ferguson, I'd LOVE for him to get a shot just like I'd love for us to take Boehringer.

I mean can you imagine a WR corps of Britt, Quick, Ferguson, Boehringer, Bailey(cuz you can't make me count brother man out!) and Austin??? yeah Ferguson would have to spend a year on the PS likely and Marquez would have that slot, but that's a SICK lineup of big size/speed bodies!!!

If they could get them all online? It'd be like they activated Universal Soldiers for our WR corps...LOL.