Aaron Hernandez acquitted, found dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Some are already saying that it is some kind of a "suspicious death".

It actually fits 100% for someone who led a VERY troubled life.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Just wow....

And I'm a little shocked at some of these comments in here. No sympathy...no compassion...kinda heartless.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Just wow....

And I'm a little shocked at some of these comments in here. No sympathy...no compassion...kinda heartless.
Everybody should stop and pause for a second and say to themselves;

There, but for the grace of God, go I.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Something about this acquittal that I don't want to go unnoticed.

Hernandez's attorney was Jose Baez. He's the complete piece of shit attorney who got the mother who murdered her own young daughter (Casey Anthony) off too. It has come out now that Baez was banging Anthony during her trial... he used that as a form of payment since Anthony had no money. If you followed that trial at all... hearing about him banging this skank while he created a complete lie about her father molesting Casey even more disgusting (if that's even possible).

If Baez is involved... that means you're dealing with the worst possible pieces of shit in existence. That includes the attorney and the trash that hired him.

As for Hernandez's death. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually was killed instead of committing suicide. Baez was barking about how he was going to appeal the other trial now that he got the acquittal on this one. Seems like a weird time to off yourself when you suddenly have some glimmer of hope shining your way.

Again though. You can't get any lower on the trash level than Baez. If he's involved... you're dealing with people lower than whale shit.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Everybody should stop and pause for a second and say to themselves;

I don't think so. Hernandez went that way because he wanted to. He had long aspired to be a gangster, even chose that life over a $40 million NFL contract.

He just wasn't as well equipped to deal with life in prison as he thought he was.

It might be the grace of God that I'm not suffering from a terminal illness or killed in a car crash, things that could befall anyone. But becoming a convicted murderer, hanging in a cell is a choice, a fate easily avoided.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hernandez and his kind have no value on life. Like animals, they will snuff it out if it gets in their way with no remorse.. Hernandez didn't even value his own life. Hard for me to feel sorry for human beings that have such low regard of life. But I do, even if there is a certain amount of ironic justice in it. No one benefits, and great emotional trauma among those who were close to all involved.

A real tragedy.

Another tragedy coming when they release O.J. Simpson. Another who has no value on life (except his own). I only mention OJ because like Hernandez, who was possibly going to get set free, OJ is another killer ready to be released. .
When that happens he will get all the media attention his killer heart desires.

Would it be fitting if they found him in his cell like they did Hernandez? Not saying it is, but would anyone be surprised?

Heartless, uncompassionate? not for people like Hernandez that take other peoples lives and don't even value their own.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
There is sadness all the way around many life's affected. The people that he murdered and his own young child...None of this had to happened and it ends as it started with Aaron Hernandez taking a life.

Didn't realise he had a kid - just makes the whole thing even more stupid and brainless. Having kids, if anything, has made me 'grow up' and not be selfish unlike the heinous acts that have gone down in this story. I hope the child has a better future than her (just checked) father.

Psycho_X

Legend
Didn't realise he had a kid - just makes the whole thing even more stupid and brainless. Having kids, if anything, has made me 'grow up' and not be selfish unlike the heinous acts that have gone down in this story. I hope the child has a better future than her (just checked) father.

Yep, pretty ridiculous. And goes back to what Selassie was saying about his scumbag lawyer... I know they say the daughter wanted to go see her father that day but I'm sure that is every day for the poor thing. I'm sure it was his scumbag lawyer that had her brought in to parade in front of the jury on their final days of deliberation to try and paint Hernandez in a different light. Heartbreaking to look at that girls face looking at her scumbag father across the courtroom.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-...-year-old-daughter-shows-court-224354702.html

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
An unexpected end to this story.....Hernandez has apparently taken his own life.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-commits-suicide-in-prison/
Bye-.png

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Yep, pretty ridiculous. And goes back to what Selassie was saying about his scumbag lawyer... I know they say the daughter wanted to go see her father that day but I'm sure that is every day for the poor thing. I'm sure it was his scumbag lawyer that had her brought in to parade in front of the jury on their final days of deliberation to try and paint Hernandez in a different light. Heartbreaking to look at that girls face looking at her scumbag father across the courtroom.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-...-year-old-daughter-shows-court-224354702.html

Yeh - thats a lawyer tactic no doubt - I hate the pics of Hernandez, smiling and blowing kisses etc - just not right. I hope the daughter grows strength from this experience and grows to be an amazing human.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wish they would just euthanize this turd. Why should we ever have to hear his name again, much less pay for his ongoing existence?

Agreed. Human race just received some addition by subtraction.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The dude had the brain
make-up
of a narcissist and a evil sociopath.

Normal people do not.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As for Hernandez's death. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually was killed instead of committing suicide.

Sometimes it takes a criminal to get proper justice. I hope you're right actually, and that it was painful i.e. a nice beating before hand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
.....becoming a convicted murderer, hanging in a cell is a choice, a fate easily avoided.
It's easy for you and me but it's not easy for someone who is mentally ill.

I understand that it is hard to empathize with somebody who is so twisted.

Personally, I support the death penalty and I also support self euthanization of someone like that who wants to do it.

But celebrating, ( I'm not saying that you are in particular) a sick twisted life ending is pretty strange as well.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I had the same reaction to this news as I had to the facebook-posting murderer's suicide. Good riddance.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I personally don't enjoy celebrating a death. But what do I know.

fearsomefour

Legend
Which is why professional sports, particularly NFL football, gets a black eye when a person like this makes it into the league. Guys like Hernandez (who is the extreme) to Aldon Smith or Pac Man Jones, etc. are pampered at the high school and college level with every transgression overlooked due to what they mean to the team/school and still the NFL, despite it's self acclaimed investigative abilities, drafts these losers. It's certainly not their job to police athletes before they are under an NFL contract but damn, they investigate these people better than the local police. They know some of these kids are headed in the wrong direction and handing them millions only escalates the trip. But if someone reads "League of Denial" it explains where priorities are situated in the NFL.

Wasn't there mention of a murder in Miami (when he was a college star) with connections to him or was that after the Odin murder, those suspicions arose?
Someone isent a killer because they get their rump kissed.
1-3% of the population is psychopathic, about the same sociopathic. All different degrees and all sorts of crossover. To paraphrase Chris Rock the tiger went tiger. Crazy is crazy. Dude is crazy. Not foaming at the mouth insane, he surely knew what he was doing and tried to cover. But, being psycho/socio is nuts. The whole nature/nurture debate is valid but there are too many shades to make a real determination of course. One thing for sure, the guy was pretty soulless.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Yep and being soulless as the very definition of a sociopath.

Again, it is hard for people with souls to understand what that's like.