A tough question for the draft gurus...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, the college football season is now officially over.

I know that this is waaaaay soon, but just for fun, what position do you think will provide BPA for the Rams at #15?

Don't want or need names. We'll cross that bridge later as the evals come in.

I'm guessing that the value/need intersection will be one of these following positions:

QB
WR
DE
TE
MLB (dark horse)

Care to take your best guess?

BTW, one doesn't need to be a draft guru to put in their two cents.

In fact, I'll start it off. My gut is telling me that it just might be a QB when need is folded into the mix.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Depending on who's gone, I'd put a punt in at WR - Treadwell could still be on the board at that point...

I'm just not taken with the so called top 3 QBs this year to justify taking them in the first

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
1 QB
2. WR
3 MLB
4 DE
5 TE

Obviously getting a decent Qb should be priority #1 so lets hope they can get it done.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't see the top 3 QBs making it to 15. Treadwell will be gone. I think Hargreaves is gone. Teams don't mess with OTs so both Tunsil and Stanley should be gone. There are three very good DEs in Bosa/Buckner/Lawson but since that position is highly coveted all three might be gone.

My expectation is the Rams will be looking at something along the lines of Cook vs DT Robinson, DE Ogbah, and the two LBs Lee and Ragland. Ragland is an instant upgrade for us at MLB, which is why I think Fish would consider him at 15. Lee doesn't make much sense for the Rams IF they sign Barron. Lastly, Ogbah is very strong and would be a real nice replacement for Long. Comes down to how the Rams grade them out of course but gonna be a lot of good defenders there at 15.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Well, the college football season is now officially over.

I know that this is waaaaay soon, but just for fun, what position do you think will provide BPA for the Rams at #15?

Don't want or need names. We'll cross that bridge later as the evals come in.

I'm guessing that the value/need intersection will be one of these following positions:

QB
WR
DE
TE
MLB (dark horse)

Care to take your best guess?

BTW, one doesn't need to be a draft guru to put in their two cents.

In fact, I'll start it off. My gut is telling me that it just might be a QB when need is folded into the mix.

Not sure how this question can be answered without including names.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I don't see the top 3 QBs making it to 15. Treadwell will be gone. I think Hargreaves is gone. Teams don't mess with OTs so both Tunsil and Stanley should be gone. There are three very good DEs in Bosa/Buckner/Lawson but since that position is highly coveted all three might be gone.

My expectation is the Rams will be looking at something along the lines of Cook vs DT Robinson, DE Ogbah, and the two LBs Lee and Ragland. Ragland is an instant upgrade for us at MLB, which is why I think Fish would consider him at 15. Lee doesn't make much sense for the Rams IF they sign Barron. Lastly, Ogbah is very strong and would be a real nice replacement for Long. Comes down to how the Rams grade them out of course but gonna be a lot of good defenders there at 15.

Who do you think will draft Treadwell?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Who do you think will draft Treadwell?

There are quite a few teams that could opt for him, since he will be the top WR on most boards. Team most likely to take him in the top ten is probably the Ravens, who struggled at WR and even borrowed Givens from us last season. If the Bears lose Jeffery they will not pass on Treadwell at 11. With any of those players it is possible they get to 15, just not likely though IMO.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
There are quite a few teams that could opt for him, since he will be the top WR on most boards. Team most likely to take him in the top ten is probably the Ravens, who struggled at WR and even borrowed Givens from us last season. If the Bears lose Jeffery they will not pass on Treadwell at 11. With any of those players it is possible they get to 15, just not likely though IMO.

I guess it depends on the day and how it all pans out - is it me or is there just not that WOW guy in the draft this year

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
QB
or
BPA

You can find receivers anywhere, if you know where to look....;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BVA will be a QB if all the first rounders aren't gone.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm stickin' to my guns, this draft is full of underwhelming qb options, in my opinion... To each his own, but I just do not see it!

Maybe Wentz, but only if someone like Treadwell is off the board.. Treadwell is my favorite eligible prospect this year up to this point.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they will hone in on fixing the passing game, like they honed in on the Oline/run game in the last draft. So it'll either be QB, WR, TE, or OL...

Unless something crazy happens like Bosa falling to us. Which is where Memphis' comment comes from.

Heck, if there was a clone of Aaron Donald in this draft and he fell to 15, we'd draft him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm stickin' to my guns, this draft is full of underwhelming qb options, in my opinion... To each his own, but I just do not see it!

Maybe Wentz, but only if someone like Treadwell is off the board.. Treadwell is my favorite eligible prospect this year up to this point.

Treadwell wont help much without a QB to get him the ball. I think Treadwell is my favorite for the Rams right now too. But I don't know what they have in Mannion and I have seen enough of the rest of the bunch to know that they aren't likely taking the team to a Superbowl.