A tough question for the draft gurus...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Treadwell wont help much without a QB to get him the ball. I think Treadwell is my favorite for the Rams right now too. But I don't know what they have in Mannion and I have seen enough of the rest of the bunch to know that they aren't likely taking the team to a Superbowl.

I agree on all fronts, my friend. However, I would not be opposed to a free agent signing like Kap or even a trade for a guy like Brees or Rivers with one of our picks, both I'm sure willing to move out to LA with a team on the cusp.

If we came away this off season with a guy like Kap/Brees/Rivers, and Treadwell, and Aguayo.. And even throw in Bolden, I'd be one happy guy!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree on all fronts, my friend. However, I would not be opposed to a free agent signing like Kap or even a trade for a guy like Brees or Rivers with one of our picks, both I'm sure willing to move out to LA with a team on the cusp.

If we came away this off season with a guy like Kap/Brees/Rivers, and Treadwell, and Aguayo.. And even throw in Bolden, I'd be one happy guy!!

I believe you highly overrated Kaepernick. The guy cannot even read the entire field. He is not the answer. Brees? If he is available sure. Rivers? If he is available. I don't think the latter become available. But we'll see.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I believe you highly overrated Kaepernick. The guy cannot even read the entire field. He is not the answer. Brees? If he is available sure. Rivers? If he is available. I don't think the latter become available. But we'll see.

I can understand your worries, but remember, in our offense he would only be asked to manage the game. He has the skills to do so and he happens to be a fit, with his running ability... Remember, he took those niners to the super bowl with his inability to read the field.