A question with no correct answer?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Thats not what I meant. I should have added "smooth". See all the ridges? See how they are 3 dimensional? Look close enough and you'll (nod to Memento) see imperfections too like chips missing from ramming or the rubbing down of the points on the horns.

I gotcha now. FWIW they tried something similar to what you're suggesting in the '40s and I didn't think it was a good look. One of the reasons I like the horns as they are is because they start off each game pristine and then get naturally and chipped and dinged up as the game goes along.

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/188/full/3469_los_angeles_rams-helmet-1949.gif

bnw

Pro Bowler
"when they moved to St. Louis we were still fans, so it's not the city."

I wasn't. I was an LA Rams fan. To this day I don't know what a "St. Louis Ram" is, and I wasn't about to support the theft of my team, nor franchise removal in general. It was a sickening time.

I become a Redskins fan while the Rams were in exile.

I'm glad they came home, but the NFL obviously doesn't want serious fans like me with all the ridiculous musical franchise nonsense going on. It cheapens the concept of what it means to be a fan. it shouldn't even be legal to market teams as linked to a city if they can simply renege on that unspoken contract at any time.

Well a GSOT St. Louis Ram is a Super Bowl Champion and the greatest offensive powerhouse the NFL has ever seen.

You might want to talk to some old people from Cleveland, OH about "theft".

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Before I started drooling over tits and ass
I was drooling over Nolan Cromwell and Dennis Harrah